- Price USD 3,950
- Duration 5 Days
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Knowledge Village
This course is intended for candidates undertaking the Project Management Institute (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® examination based on the 5th edition of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK). The designation title PMP® is an internationally accepted recognition of project management knowledge and professionalism of the successful candidate. In ever increasing numbers, organizations are turning to project management to help them gain competitive advantage.
Highlights of the course are:
- The course is developed and facilitated by a professional subject expert with extensive industrial experience and academic background.
- Course emphasis is on providing practical skills in rationalizing proper managerial actions, as in the case of typical PMP® examination multiple-choice questions.
- Get to interact with other delegates and build a learning network for industrial experience and for the PMP® examination.
- Understanding the behavioural and ethical aspects of professional project managers to exercise proper judgement in the decision-making process.
- Discussions of case studies and exercises emphasizing the learning across the five process groups and the professional responsibility domain.
The PMP® course helps in
- building confidence to immediately take the PMP® examination upon the conclusion of the course.
- providing tips to delegates to answer difficult multiple-choice questions.
- creating a study technique and setting up a network of learners or group study.
- practising answering questions like in the real examination during the classes and outside classes.
- rationalizing answers to examination questions.
The Facilitator through presentations will give the participants help and guidance during the pre-examination process and the sessions are challenging and practical through the use of simulated test questions and answers where learning comes with a test of 15 key and very challenging questions upon the completion of each module. A separate web-based testing is available to allow candidates to practice more questions, and at their pace.
The PMP® course helps organisations to benefit from:
- Excelling in project management practice and increasing organisational maturity
- Equipping employees in refining abilities for project leadership and management
- Gaining confidence from customers by having project professionals having a world-renown professional certification in project management
Participants will benefit from:
- Becoming an expert in project management practice
- Gaining confidence and professional insights needed for a project management career
- Applying best practices that apply to diverse projects in multiple industries
- Obtaining a world-renown professional certification in project management
- Passing the PMP® examination could boost the earning potential by developing project management skills
- Project management experience can open up the doors to rapid promotion
Who Should Attend?
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members
Project management professionals planning on taking the PMP Exam
GLOMACS is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Training and Consultancy Company, established to cater to the ever increasing needs of people & their performance in the corporate world. Since its inception, GLOMACS has successfully delivered wide range of courses combining public and in-house training programmes benefiting thousands. With its immense choice of consultants GLMACS, successfully covers and delivers courses in 4 continents spanning the Americas, Asia, Europe, Africa and is on the growth scale to add more international and strategic locations.
GLOMACS has an outstanding record for deliverance and has successfully delivered over 2,600 courses aiding professional development for over 700 clients and with more than over 28,000 professionals, by the courses it has provided.
Vision & Mission
GLMACS vision is to promote and enhance competency through practical programmes and events that reflect the latest thinking.
Whereas, their mission is to contribute to the region's advancement and transformation to a knowledge-based society through the provision of programmes of the highest caliber, which directly address the current needs and demands of both individuals and industry.
They take pride in their ability to respond quickly to market needs and provide them with quality learning programmes that are dynamic, leading edge and up to date.
Vision and mission are based on a set of values to which all GLOMACS Associates adhere:
- Know our customers and strive to surpass their expectations.
- Keep customer satisfaction as the only viable measure of success.
- Be the innovators in our business, presenting new ideas in topic and format to our customers.
- Lead the development of training and consultancy in the Middle East through technology transfer.
- Bring vital expertise of the highest quality to develop the region’s skills and knowledge base.
- Support our vibrant economy by creating links in the wider knowledge economy.
- Maintain a work environment that enhances entrepreneurial spirit, work ethics and teamwork within GLOMACS
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying