What is PMP certification?
Prepare to take the exam for the globally recognised Project Management Professional PMP® certification. Acquire effective, practical, tried and tested strategies to manage the PMP® certificate exam.
- Experienced and practising Project/Program Managers
- Experienced and practicing Project Engineers or Team Leaders
This workshop is designed specifically for experienced and practising project managers preparing to take the PMP® Certification exam.Candidates must be able to:
- Perform their duties and are responsible for all aspects of the project life cycle as defined in the PMBOK® Guide
- Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget, and scope
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and professional project management experience - 4,500 hours accrued within the last eight (8) consecutive years prior to PMP Certification application
- To help you pass the PMP® exam, by giving you the knowledge and exam techniques needed to fulfil the PMI’s criteria for the award of their prestigious PMP® certification
- Addresses all knowledge areas of the PMBOK® Guide
- Prepares you with a mock exam and discussion on results
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
At blueVisions, we bring a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying