Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Duration 7 Week
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings TBA
- Locations Diplomatic Area
Project Management Professional (PMP ) is a credential offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI - USA). Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and positively impacts project manager salaries. (Source: www.pmi.org)
The Project Management Institute (PMI ) has grown to be recognized as the global association for project management standards. PMI's Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK ) has received recognition from the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) as the standard document for project management knowledge.
- Understand the value of project management, organizational project management maturity and the PMP certification process
- Know an overview of what a PMP certified project management must know how to apply
- Know the knowledge areas of PMI's Guide to the PMBOK
- Know the five process groups of processes for project management
- Explain the requirements for eligibility to sit the PMP exam and relate this to personal context and professional experience
- Describe the PMIs project management framework and processes that are fundamental to their body of knowledge
- Identify the ten core knowledge areas that comprise the PMBOK Guide and relate key sub-processes to each knowledge area and process group
- Recognize appropriate responses and behaviors consistent with the PMIs Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Interpret typical PMP exam questions and select best answers in a simulated exam environment
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers
- IT Managers/Directors
- Outsourcing Professionals
- QA Managers/Directors
- Application Development Managers/Directors
- Business Analysts, Systems Analysts
- Systems Architect
- Engineering and Construction
- Maintenance and Operations
- Oil and gas
- Communications and Marketing sectors
- Project management introduction
- Project management practices and their distinctiveness in business management
- The value, benefits & advantages of implementing project management practices
- Project management maturity for organizations
- Project management certification for professionals
- The Project Management Institute's (PMI ) Project Management Professional certification (PMP )
- PMP certification
- Requirements for certification
- Certification examination process
- Project management overview and context
- Project management knowledge areas
- Project integration management
- Project scope management
- Project time management
- Project cost management
- Project quality management
- Project human resource management
- Project communication
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
- Professional and social responsibility
- Project management process groups
- Monitoring and Controlling
- Project management process dependencies and flow
- PMP examination and preparation
- A practice/sample multiple choice examination
- Other Project management frameworks
- Overview of other frameworks for project management success
Let us introduce ourselves as an Executive Education and Continuing Professional Development center specialized in preparing management professionals to achieve their career high through certification in their respective field.MMTI has specialized in providing professionals the knowledge & tools to drive their business. MMTI is a leader in developing and delivering corporate and professional educational solutions.Our approach focuses on learning that empowers you to acquire knowledge, apply it, achieve results, and then interpret those results to identify new opportunities- again and again.
Benefits from MMTI:
- Make it easy Study Materials
- Module wise/Chapter wise tests
- Unlimited number of Full length/Module wise Mock up tests (PMP)
- Post training support on subject and exams
- Membership and Exam scheduling assistance
- Free Re-training for unsuccessful aspirants
- TAMKEEN/MOL support assistance
- Regular reminders for classes, exams
- Scheduling to attend the missed classes
- To be pioneer institute and the training provider of choice by the industry.
To train most number of professionals in the region we belong to through our easy and dedicated methodology
in training to lead the professionals toward success.
- Inspire by Quality and Excellent training
- Lead by Example
- Guide towards goals
- Motivate towards success
- Make them feel easy to understand by using Teamwork
- Mentor them with great experience and knowledge.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.