- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Location Lebanon
For project professionals and project team leaders with some experience in project management. This course will enhance capability in project management, review and control.
This course will look in detail at:
- Preparation of project plans
- Identifying outcomes and risks
- Human resource management; selecting, briefing and managing the project team
- Monitoring project progress, delivering results
- Identifying and responding to problems, effective decision making, and updating the project plan
- Communicating with stakeholders; understanding their objectives and presenting results
Using interactive case studies, group discussions and real life examples, participants will refine their project management skills and their ability to communicate project progress and results to stakeholders. They will also benefit from improved decision making, greater personal effectiveness and an increased ability to manage project teams effectively to achieve project and organisational goals.
PwC’s Academy is the educational business of PwC. Their goal is to help improve the knowledge, skills, competence and expertise of people in finance and business; to help organisations across the region grow and retain their talent. Their foundation is Their team of expert professionals who convey their Theyalth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PWC Academy Lebanon courses