- Fees / Price TBC
- Duration 12 Months
- Locations Al Karamah
What is Project Management Fundamentals?
The Project Management Fundamentals course will give you a solid understanding across the project management discipline. The workshop is structured around the nine (9) project management knowledge areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide
- Describe the key distinctions of project management as a discipline
- Identify the key stages or phases of the project life cycle and key steps to be completed at each step
- Describe the inter-relationship between project scope, time, cost, and quality
- Understand the importance of the project scope statement and distinguish between project deliverables and outcomes
- Contribute to the essential steps of the project planning process
- Explain the importance of project monitoring and control processes
- Articulate the importance of the project closure process
- Project team members
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying