The program is designed to uncover broad areas of project management for business managers. The course emphasizes a practical understanding of business projects including project life cycle, planning, scheduling resource allocation and management, and risk management.
The program is certified from the Management Development Institute (MDI), Missoury State University and the Institute of Professional Managers.
- Module 1: Modern Project Management
- Module 2: Organization Strategy and Project Selection
- Module 3: Organization Structure and Culture
- Module 4: Defining the Project
- Module 5: Estimating Project Times and Costs
- Module 6: Developing a Project Plan
- Module 7: Managing Risk
- Module 8: Scheduling Resources and Costs
- Module 9: Reducing Project Duration
- Module 10: Leadership: Being an Effective Project Manager
- Module 11: Outsourcing; Managing Inter-organizational Relations
- Module 12: Progress and Performance Measurement and Evaluation
- Module 13: Project Closure
- Proper project scope, time planning and scheduling.
- Defining and assessing project resources.
- Assessing project risks.
- Project HR management
- Use of different PM tools (computer-based)
Who Should Attend?
- Newly appointed Project Managers
- Project Managers who need a refresher on the key milestones of Project Management along with its skills and tools.
- Mangers handling different sizes and complex projects.
Basic knowledge of key project management fundamentals.
Workshop, Case Studies & application project
IMI is a Management Development Company established in 1999 with 16 years of experience in the market, specialized in HR Outsourcing Services, Training and Development and Consulting Services.
IMI is a professional provider for HR services, ranging from recruitment, payroll processing and full body leasing models.
IMI offers certified training programs and public courses in affiliation with international foundations and institutions. IMI offers language programs that utilize Rosetta Stone as the backbone of the learning experience through Ocean County College.
IMI offers consulting services in the field of HR Management, Training & Assessment, and Marketing Management.See all IMI International courses
Project Management Professional (PMP) Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.