- Duration 3 Months
- Locations Diplomatic Area
PMI's Program Management Professional (PgMP) credential recognizes the advanced experience and skill of program managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PgMP demonstrates your proven competency to oversee multiple, related projects and their resources to achieve strategic business goals.
PgMP credential holders oversee the success of a program, grouping related projects together to realize organizational benefits not available if they were managed separately. It's the perfect fit if you define projects, assign project managers and oversee programs.
At the end of the workshop, aspirants will be able to
- As the primary risk taker, learn to manage business uncertainties related to projects, including uncertainties related to execution.
- Act as the program's ambassador within the organization by making the program visible and by actively supporting the program.
- Learn to create a Program Management Work Breakdown structure.
- Learn to create a common methodology that the project managers can apply.
- Learn to assess projects, ensure that they are aligned with the organization's business direction.
- Learn to distinguish between large projects and programs.
- Manage changes to scope and strategy.
- Support the hand-over of the outcomes and make sure that the outcomes and benefits meets the customer's needs, expectations and requirements.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recall key terms and concepts from each process group in program management
- Recognize processes, inputs, and outputs in each body of knowledge for program management
- Identify areas where they require further study to successfully pass the program management professional exam
Who Shoild Attend?
Customer and companies want to work with people who are certified. After gaining the certificate, you will understand how the IST exam program contributes to raising the quality of IT Service Management.Anyone who wish to peruse career in project management area as project manager. PgMP certificate has following requirement:
- Program managers, Project managers
- PMO / PMO consultants
- Anyone leading large-scale program
- PgMP Certification
- PgMP Application and Exam Process
- Introductions to Program Management
- Strategic Program Management
- Program Life Cycle - Initiating,Planning,Executing,Controlling,Closing
- Benefits Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Program Governance
Following are deliverables for PgMP certification exam preparation:
- Printed training material (based on 2nd Edition of "The Standard For Program Management" and new exam structure)
- Assist in completion of PgMP application
- Assist you during audit, panel review and MRA
- Pre and post workshop support
- Personal coaching and mentoring at every step
- PgMP Exam Prep Course oriented Tips & Traps PgMP Exam Prep Course Process-wise Questions Distribution pattern - A very good input
- Industry oriented Practical Tips
Let us introduce ourselves as an Executive Education and Continuing Professional Development center specialized in preparing management professionals to achieve their career high through certification in their respective field.MMTI has specialized in providing professionals the knowledge & tools to drive their business. MMTI is a leader in developing and delivering corporate and professional educational solutions.Our approach focuses on learning that empowers you to acquire knowledge, apply it, achieve results, and then interpret those results to identify new opportunities- again and again.
Benefits from MMTI:
- Make it easy Study Materials
- Module wise/Chapter wise tests
- Unlimited number of Full length/Module wise Mock up tests (PMP)
- Post training support on subject and exams
- Membership and Exam scheduling assistance
- Free Re-training for unsuccessful aspirants
- TAMKEEN/MOL support assistance
- Regular reminders for classes, exams
- Scheduling to attend the missed classes
- To be pioneer institute and the training provider of choice by the industry.
To train most number of professionals in the region we belong to through our easy and dedicated methodology
in training to lead the professionals toward success.
- Inspire by Quality and Excellent training
- Lead by Example
- Guide towards goals
- Motivate towards success
- Make them feel easy to understand by using Teamwork
- Mentor them with great experience and knowledge.