What is Program Management Fundamentals?
The Program Management Fundamentals course provides the basic “how to” of program set up and governance, the key roles and responsibilities within a program, the leadership capacity required for success, the linkage from strategic planning through to the delivery of the benefits and very importantly, the differences between program management and project management.
- Roles and responsibilities of program management
- Theories and practices of program management
- Identify characteristics of successful programs
- Program leadership
- Emotional intelligence
- Cultural influence
- Change management
- Benefit measurement
- Procurement management
- Project status and tracking
- Benefits realisation
- Program closure and lesson learned
- Discuss various program management standard
- Identify roles and responsibilities of the portfolio office
- Implement strategic thinking by linking leadership into planning
- Critically evaluate the role of emotional intelligence into effective program management
- Deliver strategy including change management
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying