For junior staff or new managers with limited presentation experience and a requirement to develop or improve their presentation skills.
Participants will learn how to make presentations with impact. From original concept through to final delivery. Participants will:
- Have greater confidence when delivering presentations
- Understand how to prepare effectively for a successful presentation
- Identify their own presentation style
- Learn presentation tips and tools
- Consider the importance of understanding the needs of their audience
- Understand how to engage the audience and keep the message relevant
Each participant will conduct at least one presentation, and will give and receive feedback to and from their peers and the facilitator. Participants will leave this course with the confidence and skills to build their own presentations and deliver them with impact.
PwC’s Academy is the educational business of PwC. Their goal is to help improve the knowledge, skills, competence and expertise of people in finance and business; to help organisations across the region grow and retain their talent. Their foundation is Their team of expert professionals who convey their Theyalth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PWC Academy Lebanon courses