- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Location Lebanon
For midâ€‘level staff, new managers or any professional who wishes to improve their business communication skills.
Clear communication and the ability to convey all pertinent information in an appropriate style and format is essential for success in business.
This course considers the importance of being able to convey messages with clarity, interpret communications from others and respond appropriately, and will equip participants with the following:
- A clear understanding of their personal style, and how to play to their own strengths
- Skills to manage group communications
- Message management tips and techniques
- An understanding of the different platforms for communication, and the benefits and limitations of each
- Written and verbal communication styles
Whether initiating discussions or responding to others, delegates on this course will improve their impact when communicating with individuals or groups, either verbally or through written documentation.
PwC’s Academy is the educational business of PwC. Their goal is to help improve the knowledge, skills, competence and expertise of people in finance and business; to help organisations across the region grow and retain their talent. Their foundation is Their team of expert professionals who convey their Theyalth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PWC Academy Lebanon courses