- Locations: SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
- Duration: 1 Day
The course introduces essential knowledge and tools required for establishing and documenting a process. Integral parts of a process are identified and explained. The course explores different types of processes and process maps along with their applications. Process levels in the process mapping hierarchy are explored. Process interaction as an important requirement for the Quality Management System is explained.
Process, Process Map, Process hierarchy, Process interaction.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to identify processes within their organization, flow chart and document processes, and create a process interaction map.
Participants will be asked to demonstrate the above outcomes through active participation in process mapping exercises that will show evidence of participants’ ability to:
- Understand the process.
- Identify essential elements of a process.
- Identify and determine processes of the organization they belong to.
- Establish process interaction map.
- Create the flow chart for a process and its supporting document.
- Recognize and create various levels of process /maps (from general to detailed)
Concepts and Issues
- Process map
- Process elements
- Process mapping tools
- Linear map
- Cross-functional map
- Process levels
- Detailed process document
- Process interaction map
- Process Improvement
- Identify processes within an organization and determine their sequence and interaction
- Translate activities/work into a process
- Determine and document constituent parts/elements of the process
- Flow chart a process
- Prepare supporting document
- Identification of the process scope
- Identification of the process members
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who are responsible for defining processes at either an Organizational or Functional level
- Individuals who need to identify the measurement points in an organization or who need to decide where procedures are necessary in their organization.
About Sustainable Management Group
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses