- Price AED 6,500
- Duration 5 days
- Timings Full day
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Sheikh Zayed Rd
This course is aimed at all those wishing to understand and increase their awareness and knowledge of how criminal proceeds are obtained and disseminated both locally and internationally. It explores the development of international cooperation and the recommendations adopted to fight money laundering and organised crime.
It reviews these recommendations and how they have developed to ensure both criminal and preventative measures are introduced internationally and adequately implemented. The course is full of practical exercises and highlights the concept of financial investigation, the investigation of money laundering and the removal of proceeds of crime from the financial systems of the world.
- Current Anti-Money Laundering Legislations
- An overview of the European Union Directives and the anti-Money Laundering Regulations
- The UK National Threat Assessments and UK National anti-Money Laundering Strategy.
- Identifying the processes involved and the three stages of money laundering - Placement, Layering and Integration
- The importance of Prevention and consideration of the systems introduced to assist in this process
- The concept of the Risk Based approach to money laundering threats
- The concept of Financial Investigation and how to set up a FIU.
- Understanding the powers to obtain evidence, making statements and giving evidence in court.
We are an Educational Institution that is all about learning. Our role is to help you make choices that will improve your skills, keep you learning, and help you achieve your academic goals. All our academic and admin staff are dedicated professionals; they will be with you every step of the way.
Through our partnership with ATHE we deliver internationally recognised programmes that lead to master qualifications from prestigious UK and USA universities.
ATHE are an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation providing QCF qualifications to over 200 centres around the world.
We know that your success is our success. We also know that skills and learning are the bedrock of any economy, so we want to play our part, by making sure that our students contribute to this development and success. Our greatest asset is our people and the on-going success of our School is dependent on every member of staff. We have a shared Mission, Vision and belief here, which places you the student, at the very centre of what we do.
So if you want high quality learning that will help you to realise your educational and employment goals, then we’re the School for you!See all London Graduate School (LGS) courses