- Price TBA
- Duration 130 Hours
- Locations Rafic Hariri Intâ€™l Airport General Aviation Terminal Beirut - Lebanon
Whether for pleasure of for professional motivations, the Private Pilot License is the first necessary step in a pilot’s training career. It enables the acquirement of the basic flying skills and build-up a solid foundation for further extended licensing.
The Private Pilot License course aims to train the student pilot to fly safely and efficiently under Visual Flight Rules (VFR), as well as acting (without remuneration) as pilot-in-command or copilot of any airplane engaged in non-revenue flights.
General requirements for a Private Pilot License:
- Age – An applicant shall be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Medical Fitness – An applicant shall hold a valid Class 1 or 2 Aviation Medical Certificate.
Private Pilot License curriculum:
- Knowledge – An applicant will complete an approved course that includes a minimum of 60 hours private pilot ground school.
- Experience – An applicant will complete a minimum of 40 hours private pilot flight training in aeroplanes.
Private Pilot License Ground Stages:
- Introduction to The Aeronautical Principles and airplane systems.
- The Flight Environment, regulations and communication.
- The Human factors, weather and weather data.
- Airplane performance and navigation.
- Preparation for the knowledge test.
Private Pilot License Flight Stages:
- Familiarization and Introduction to The Fundamentals of Flight.
- The Flight Maneuvers.
- The Traffic Pattern.
- Solo Flights.
- The Flight Instruments.
- Preparation for the Check ride.
Founded in 2006, Beirut Wings has gained recognition as one of the leading aviation flight training organizations throughout the Middle East.
We offer flight training for all levels from the flight enthusiast to the career pilot.
We train both international and domestic students using reliable and affordable aircraft.
Our goal is to help you successfully complete your training on time and on budget.See all Beirut Wings courses