- Price TBC
- Duration 1 Day
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Al Karamah
What is PRINCE2® Introductory Overview?
The Introductory Overview of PRINCE2® is intended to provide an overview of PRINCE2® to managers and project management professionals who are not interested in gaining formal certification over 1 day.
- Introduce PRINCE2 and its origins, and describe the value it brings to organisations.
- Discuss the principles of project management, and provide an overview of the integrated elements of PRINCE2.
- Show how PRINCE2 provides support to each of the three levels of the project management team – those governing the project, those managing it, and those responsible for delivering the products that the customer wants.
- Describe our experiences in assisting organisations to adopt PRINCE2, and traps to avoid.
- Discuss the key points of each of PRINCE2's themes or knowledge areas.
- Describe how a project is scoped, planned, executed, monitored, controlled and closed using PRINCE2.
- Consider the key roles in PRINCE2 and their responsibilities across the project lifecycle.
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying