What is PRINCE2® Foundation Course?
PRINCE2® is a project management method that will benefit all types and sizes of projects in any domain. Designed to facilitate effective control of projects, it consists of 3 integrated elements - 7 Principles, 7 Themes, 7 Processes – with supporting advice on governance and tailoring the method to meet organisational and project needs.
The Foundations course will ensure that participant’s have a thorough understanding of these elements of PRINCE2®.
- Introduce the themes and processes of PRINCE2® as they are first needed in a project lifecycle, and the documents created.
- Ensure participants understand the application of the principles of PRINCE2® through each of the themes and processes.
- Discuss project governance arrangements.
- Describe the controls provided by PRINCE2® that promote organisation control of projects and increase project success rates.
- Provide detailed explanations of each of the roles defined by PRINCE2® and their responsibilities across the project lifecycle.
- Ensure participants understand how to tailor PRINCE2® to suit the needs of different projects.
- Explain how PRINCE2® can be effectively applied to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario.
- Provide practical exercises in applying PRINCE2® to this scenario.
- Thoroughly prepare participants for PRINCE2® Foundation Certification
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses