- Price TBC
- Duration 5 Day
- Locations Al Karamah
What is PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Course?
This course offers participants both an in-depth understanding of PRINCE2® principles, themes and processes together with its application in various project environments and scenarios over 5 interactive days.
- Ensure participants understand the application of the principles of PRINCE2® through each of the themes and processes;
- Describe Governance and Controls provided by PRINCE2® that promote organisation control of projects and increase project success rates;
- Build understanding of each of the roles defined by PRINCE2® and their responsibilities across the project lifecycle;
- Provide detailed explanations on PRINCE2®’s elements, their relationships and how they can be applied in different project environments.
- Provide participants experience in applying PRINCE2® in different project environments.
- Explain how PRINCE2® can be effectively applied to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario.
- Prepare participants for PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Certification
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses