What is PRINCE2® Executive Overview?
The PRINCE2® Executive Overview is designed to provide managers or PMO Staff with an overall understanding of the elements of the PRINCE2® project management method and the value it brings to organisations over half day.
- Introduce PRINCE2® and its origins, and describe how it addresses the common reasons that projects fail.
- Consider the principles of project management, and provide an overview of the integrated elements of PRINCE2® – its themes and processes, and associated terminology.
- Show how PRINCE2® provides support and guidance to those in all three layers of the project management team – those governing the project, those managing the project, and those delivering the project’s products.
- Introduce the key project controls that PRINCE2® provides to organisations.
- Dispel the common myths about PRINCE2® – inflexible, bureaucratic, document heavy.
- Discuss the integration of project governance into existing corporate and programme governance arrangements.
- Discuss the concepts of tailoring and embedding, as initial steps in thoughtful organisational adoption of PRINCE2®, and the traps facing organisations considering the adoption of PRINCE2®.
- Ongoing management of the method.
About Blue Visions
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses