- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings Full Time, 09:30am - 04:00pm
Your portfolio is the ticket to your future, so it needs to be right. It must demonstrate your strengths, skills and knowledge, so you can quickly and easily 'sell' yourself to your client or college. We'll show you how to develop, refine and strengthen the visual impact of your work, and make sure your portfolio does you justice.
The course will include:
- A review of your current portfolio (if you have one) - from drawings to garment photos or any existing fashion projects
- Presentation development project relevant to your specialism
- Portfolio layout style and formats
- Use of mixed media, and how to broaden the scope of your portfolio
- Storytelling - development of a visual 'story' to improve the impact of your work
Beginners/intermediate. You should have an interest in the subject area and a desire to learn but no previous experience is required. Students with no previous experience will be given a project to complete during the class. Students with previous experience should bring all their existing work to be reviewed on the first day of the course.
All students who fully participate in all session of the course will receive a 'Certificate of Short Course Attendance' from London College of Fashion.
About London College of Fashion
You will receive tuition from the high calibre industry professionals who teach on our London courses, to help you pursue your interests in fashion. Courses take place each February, May and October in Dubai.
University of the Arts London offers an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing art. Our graduates go on to work in and shape creative industries worldwide.
The University draws together six renowned colleges, each with its own world-class reputation. Our excellent facilities include everything from letterpress machinery to studio theatres and college archives.See all London College of Fashion courses