- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Locations: Quezon City San Miguel Cebu City Zamboanga City Johannesburg Durban Halifax Brisbane London Christchurch Hamilton London, United Kingdom Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Duration / Course length: 1 To 2 Weeks
- Starting Date: Enquire About It
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsMODULE 1
Leadership Qualities Understanding Personality Styles Handling Conflict Management Styles Time & Priority Management
What makes a leader?
Earning trust and working with honesty
Effective Communication Team Management Operational Responsibilities Health & Safety Responsibilities
Use of appropriate language
Good questioning techniques
Good practice in written communication
Understanding team roles
Setting SMART goals
Gaining agreement or consensus Balanced teams
Planning for Succession
Hunters and Farmers
Operational roles and responsibilities of supervisors
Health & Safety responsibilities
Common Law v Civil Law
Expert Knowledge, Industry Knowledge and Common Knowledge
Note: This course is run over a duration of two days, this can be done consecutively or split up over a period of weeks to accommodate a clients preference.
Eligibility / Requirements
- Supervisors wishing to increase their leadership skills,
- team leaders wishing to progress,
- shop floor employees wishing to progress.
About Globe Elite Ltd
Training is at the forefront of Globe Elite’s operations, we have developed a range of practical management training courses.
Our courses aim to provide our clients/students with the knowledge and capability on how to effectively implement their management
skills, needed for delivering operational performance and excellence to ensure your company delivers projects successfully.
All of our courses can be delivered at our training school or delivered at your company facilities. Our courses are as follows:-
- Practical Manager
- Advanced Practical Manager
- Senior Advanced Practical Manager
- Practical Supervisor
- Practical Sales Manager
All the above courses are ILM, (Institute of Leadership and Management), City & Guilds Approved, and are completed in module form. Each Module is examined and approved collectively making up to a full end internationally recognised certificate after examination.See all Globe Elite Ltd courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.