- Fees / Price AED 5,147
- Duration 2 Days
- Timings 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Locations Dubai, UAE, Doha, Qatar
Budgeting is a key aspect of management, and knowing how to create an effective budget can improve decision making in organisations. This course will enable participants to learn, through a mix of case analysis and problem solving, how companies move from creating a strategic plan to translating this plan into budgets and thereafter implement and monitor the actual performance.
In this practical course, participants will also understand how to communicate strategic plans and budgets across the organization, gain insight into recent developments in budgeting, and learn to adjust their budgets based on real-time performance.
Attending this workshop will be a valuable opportunity to capitalize on the trainer's well rounded experience and in-depth knowledge. By the end of the course you will have a greater understanding of:
- Understand the strategic planning process and translate that into annual budgets
- Discover principles, approaches and techniques of budgeting
- Address behavioural factors affecting budgets
- Optimise planning of resources to achieve budgeted targets
- Learn to communicate strategic plans and budgets across the organisation
- Evaluate actual performance vis-à-vis budgets
- Gain insight into recent developments in the budgeting and planning process
Who should attend?
This course is for any professional who needs to set and manage budgets, but does not have specific training in this area. It will also benefit any person who is not from a finance background and wants to understand the budgeting process.
- Budgeting Basics
- Principles and approaches to budgeting
- Budget drivers and forecasting
- Types of budgets
- Analysing and communicating budgets
- Updating budgets with respect to actual performance
- Recent innovations in budgeting
PwC Academy is the educational business of the global organisation PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Our goal is to give people greater knowledge, competence and expertise in finance and business. Our foundation is our team of expert professionals, who convey their wealth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.
We offer a variety of training courses covering professional qualifications, financial competencies, and management skills. The courses are based on both the individual experiences of our experts and the best practices of PwC Global. We constantly adapt our courses to meet the needs of modern business and tailor them to our client’s requirements. PwC’s Academies in the Middle East are part of PwC’s growing network of Academies which are present in over 30 countries worldwide. Through the network of PwC’s Academies we continually exchange best practices and successful methodologies to ensure that we are consistently providing industry leading training programmes.See all PwC's Academy courses