By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the behaviors and skills of a successful sales professional.
- Describe different types of selling models.
- Prospect and conduct a powerful sales call.
- Use a customer centered selling approach to provide value.
- Choose a closing technique to earn the business.
- Manage the customer relationship on an ongoing basis.
- Develop an action plan to apply new skills.
This program is designed for:
Sales professionals with a minimum of one year of sales experience who want to refresh their skills and for managers who want to learn professional sales training techniques to train sales people.
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses