- Duration / Course length: Upto 12 Months Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
In this diploma course you will deal with all kinds of Financial Accounting and General Topics to become a successful Accountant at master's level.
You will learn:
- Financial Accounting Regulations and Organizations
- The Framework of Financial Accounting Concepts and Standards
- Securities and Exchange Commission Reporting Requirements
- Introduction to Internal Control Assessment and Reporting
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- Earnings Management
- Forgetting Our Duties to the Users of Financial Reports: The Lesson of Enron
- Management Discussion and Analysis
- Global Accounting and Auditing
- Financial Statements: Form and Content
- Income Statement Presentation and Earnings per Share
- Accounting for Business Combinations
- Consolidation, Translation, and the Equity Method
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Interim Financial Statements
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- And much more
Updated on 19 August, 2020
About City of London College of EconomicsCity of London College of Economics – Your best choice!
We are located in London, UK.
Our mission is to offer affordable courses - 100% online - to anyone.
We offer two kinds of courses: vocational and academic.
Our diplomas are internationally recognised.
You can start anytime and pay in a lump sum and get 10% discount or in instalments.
Get one of our diplomas and you are much closer to your dream job than you think. Not even employer will recognise your achievements but everybody will do.
You can either become a specialist or generalist.
You will be in a good position to be promoted respectfully work in a demanding and well-paid job.