- Duration / Course length: Upto 12 Months Start now
- Accredited in: UK
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in presentation format
Did you know that finance managers are in high demand and very well paid? You can even get promoted to chief financial officer (CFO).
You will learn:
- Financial Accounting Regulations and Organizations
- The Framework of Financial Accounting Concepts and Standards
- Securities and Exchange Commission Reporting Requirements
- Introduction to Internal Control Assessment and Reporting
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
- Earnings Management
- Forgetting Our Duties to the Users of Financial Reports: The Lesson of Enron
- Management Discussion and Analysis
- Global Accounting and Auditing
- Financial Statements: Form and Content
- Income Statement Presentation and Earnings per Share
- Accounting for Business Combinations
- Consolidation, Translation, and the Equity Method
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Interim Financial Statements
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Overview of financial management
- Financial statements, cash flow and taxes
- Analysis of financial statements
- Financial Planning and Forecasting
- The financial environment markets, institutions and interest rates
- Risk and rates of return
- Time value of money
- Bonds and their valuation
- Stocks and their valuation
- The cost of capital
- The basics of capital budgeting
- Cash flow estimation and risk analysis
- Capital structure and leverage
- Distributions to shareholders: Dividends and share repurchases
- Working capital management
- Multinational financial management
- Self-test questions (problems) and their solutions
- And much more
About City of London College of EconomicsCity of London College of Economics – Your best choice!
We are located in London, UK.
Our mission is to offer affordable courses - 100% online - to anyone.
We offer two kinds of courses: vocational and academic.
Our diplomas are internationally recognised.
You can start anytime and pay in a lump sum and get 10% discount or in instalments.
Get one of our diplomas and you are much closer to your dream job than you think. Not even employer will recognise your achievements but everybody will do.
You can either become a specialist or generalist.
You will be in a good position to be promoted respectfully work in a demanding and well-paid job.