- Price USD 299
- Duration 12 Hours
- Timings Flexible
12 PDUs Available
PM BASICS™ is a 12-hour web-based, on-demand training program that provides a comprehensive introduction to the fundamentals of project management based upon PMI 's A Guide to the Project
Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide). Dynamic and interactive, the course has an easy-to-use interface and includes a real-world video case study, as well as quizzes and exercises that run throughout the course to ensure increased retention of learning.
Key Benefits and Features
- Delivers a comprehensive, content-rich curriculum in 12 hours, which is comparable with what you would learn during a two-day classroom course
- Teaches terminology and a project management approach that is aligned with Project Management Institute's PMBOK Guide
- Supports flexible scheduling for multiple employees and team members while ensuring that everyone receives the same high-level learning experience
- Provides key tools including forms and checklists that can be used on the job together with a comprehensive bibliography and reference resource
- Covers critical soft skills such as interpersonal communication and conflict management as well as the hard skills of scheduling, estimating and project reporting
About International Institute for Learning, Inc. (IIL)
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training and certification, coaching and mentoring, consulting and customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Lean Six Sigma and Process Excellence; Agile; ITIL ; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™, IIL delivers innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches: Virtual, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand, Mobile, Video and Simulation. As a PMI Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.); a member of PMI's Global Executive Council; an APMG Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for PRINCE2 , ITIL , and others; a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency); and an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™), IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies.See all International Institute for Learning, Inc courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.