- Price AED 16,912
- Duration 5 Day
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A robust quality system that meets the requirements of pharmaceutical regulators is an essential element of every good pharmaceutical manufacturing operation. This course will introduce participants to the essential features of a US Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)-compliant quality management system as well as covering recent developments in pharmaceutical regulation. The duties of personnel in the production, quality control and quality assurance departments will be explained, together with requirements for GMP-compliant documentation and records. The expectations of regulators regarding the qualifications, experience and on-going training/development of personnel will also be covered.
Special emphasis will be given to the relatively recent topic of pharmaceutical data integrity, including controls required over quality-critical electronic data systems. Participants will also be introduced to the concept and application of quality risk management in a GMP environment.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) in ensuring patient safety and drug efficacy
- Apply US-compliant pharmaceutical standards to enhance the current pharmaceutical quality management system within their own organization
- Find and continuously implement the current GMP requirements and updates frequently released by US authorities
- Implement pharmaceutical data integrity regulations
- Produce GMP-compliant documents, records and written procedures
- Prepare for regulatory inspections as well as internal and supplier audits
As a division of Meirc, PLUS Specialty Training provides highly specialized, technical and industry-specific training courses using leading freelance subject matter experts, practitioners, and technical trainers.
- Public / open training courses are delivered in:
- 3 or 5 days
- English or Arabic
- Dubai or Abu Dhabi
- In-house / in-company courses are available in all topics, upon request
- Training courses are facilitated by leading freelance subject matter experts
- Due to the advanced nature of the topics delivered, trainers who are senior practitioners in their field are sourced, recruited, and contracted to share their relevant experience and expertise
- PLUS ensures that all trainers, content, and facilitation meet Meirc’s high and reputable standards of quality, reliability, and integrity
Pharmacy Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical