Course detailsMarketing is a crucial function in any business or organisation and is increasingly important in the modern globalized economy. There's little doubt that marketing skills are vital in today's business world. Products and brands large and small need a solid, experienced marketing professional behind them. The PGD in Sales & Marketing help you acquire knowledge and skills adopted by leading marketing and sales professionals around the world.
In a global economy, where everything is gauged based on Return on Investment (ROI) the role of sales & marketing is even more important than it used to be two decades ago. Every professional is expected to be a risk taker, innovator & problem solver. With the right skills set in sales & marketing, you will be able to cater to the business needs of the organization.
- Fundamental concepts of marketing and sales and the evolution of modern marketing environment.
- Understand the marketing concept as a vital tool of an organization to create profits, and its strategic significance.
- Analyse how companies are being transformed from traditional marketing approach to the modern marketing approach.
- Evaluate the importance of sales function in an organisation.
- Examine how companies are conducting sales forecasting and the tools deployed.
- Trends in sales and marketing
- Understand the concept of segmenting, targeting and positioning
- Understanding the relation between STP and Marketing Strategies
- Describe the dimensions of personal selling.
- Understand different types of selling styles in modern economy.
- Developing Sales Strategies to improve Top line and Bottom line
- Understand sales funnel and its outcome.
- Understanding different sales channels available in a modern economy.
- Developing sales strategies in line with the Marketing budget
- Developing the marketing plan and marketing control to develop the sales force and to ensure profits.
- Describe a Marketing Planning and outline the key elements.
- Able to analyze the marketing control initiatives deployed by the organizations
- Understand the process of recruiting, selection and training of sales force.
- Prepare a marketing budget for a financial year.
- Fundamental concepts of Brand Management
- New Product Launch
- To analyze the trends in consumer behavior, and apply them to the marketing of a product or service.
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
About Westford University College
About the institution
Established in 2009, Westford School of Management is an educational institution started with a noble aim to provide UK degrees and qualifications, which are reputed and advanced in the area of Management training to the willing and highly motivated learners in Asia and Middle East in particular. Westford is associated with University of Wolverhampton and Pearson (Edexcel), UK Government approved university and awarding body, to provide their Postgraduate Management programs in Middle East and India.See all Westford University College courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.