Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Course Brochure Download
- Duration 4 Days
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings TBA
- Locations Sheikh Zayed Rd
The first Middle East Conference that brings tomorrow's improvement strategies into today's business world!
The conference was designed as an interactive learning and communication platform, where performance management, alongside performance measurement practitioners can broaden their perspective on the matter. Discover the 3 informative and comprehensive streams, focused on Government Performance, Healthcare Performance and Productivity, Quality and Innovation Performance, completed by 6 engaging, hands-on workshops!
- Performance Management for Higher Education
- Big Data in Government Performance Improvement
- Quality Improvement and Healthcare in Saudi Arabia
- Quality performance and KPIs
- State of Performance Improvement and KPIs in Middle East
The KPI Institute is the global authority on performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs!
It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates several research programs dedicated to performance management, strategy, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators. It operates smartKPIs.com, an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
It is dedicated to identifying best practices, trends and challenges impacting the field of performance management today and therefore operates globally on three main pillars: Research, Publications and Education.
The KPI Institute specializes and offers training courses and advisory services on the following topics:
- Strategy Management and the Balanced Scorecard System
- Performance Measurement and KPIs
- Performance Improvement
- Employee Performance and bonus systems
- Data Visualization
- Data Analysis
- Supplier Performance
- Customer Service Performance
- Performance and productivity in life outside the office
Over the last years, the team has:
- Documented 7,000+ KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries;
- Developed over 150 KPI Dashboards and Balanced Scorecards;
- Assisted over 28,000 organizations in finding solutions for their KPI needs;
- Reviewed 1,000+ performance reports from 125 countries;
- Trained over 2,500 participants from 40 countries on how to work with KPIs;
- Referenced 30,000+ resources (books, articles, performance reports).
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.