- Price BHD 350
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Al Moalem Institute
This five-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the
necessary expertise to audit an Environmental Management System (EMS)
based on ISO 14001 and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely
recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the
participant will acquire necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform
internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and certification audits according
to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering
audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating
with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Internal auditors and members of an
• Auditors wanting to perform and lead EMS
• Project managers or consultants wanting to
master the EMS audit process
• Persons responsible for the Environmental
conformity in an organization
• Experts wanting to prepare for an
Environmental audit function
• To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 14001 internal audit
following ISO 19011 guidelines
• To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO14001 certification audit
following ISO 19011 to guidelines and ISO17021 specifications
• To acquire necessary expertise to manage an EMS audit team
• To understand the operation of an ISO 14001 conformant EMS
• To understand the relationship between an EMS controls and
compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
The "Certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditor" exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP).
• The "Certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditor" exam is available in different languages, including English, French,
Spanish and Portuguese
• Duration: 3 hours
• For more information about the exam, please visit: www.pecb.org
• After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of Certified ISO 14001 Certified
Provisional Auditor, Certified ISO 14001 Auditor or Certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditor depending on their level of
experience. Those credentials are available for internal and external auditors
• A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam and comply with all the other requirements
related to the selected credential.
• Certification fees are included in the exam price
• Participant manual contains over 450 pages of information and practical examples
• A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants
• In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake it for free under certain conditions
• Internal auditors and members of an Environmental team • Auditors wanting to perform and lead EMS certification audits • Project managers or consultants wanting to master the EMS audit process • Persons responsible for the Environmental conformity in an organization • Experts wanting to prepare for an Environmental audit function
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour