Sage is one of the UK's most popular accounting program and it provides a complete accounts processing package for businesses. It's a comprehensive piece of software, and to achieve the full benefit of this accounts package, it's vital to learn all aspects of its features.
Our Sage Accounts training courses will help you learn how to accurately manage your supplier's details, process invoices, sales, produce financial reports and manage the financial records. This is an essential accounts training course if you're looking to work as a Manager Accounts, Accountant, Accounts Assistant in the Finance Department of a business, or want to manage your own business's finances.
- Introduction to Accounting.
- Introduction to Accounting Software.
- Company Creation.
- Change in Company data.
- Chart of Accounts.
- Edit Chart of Accounts.
- Delete Chart of Account List.
- Enter Opening Balances in Chart of Account.
- Check the Reports of Chart of Account.
- What is Journal Entry?
- Why we use Journal Entries?
- Journal Entries in Peachtree.
- Edit Journal Entries.
- Delete Journal Entries.
- Check the Reports of Journal Entries.
- What is Inventory?
- Inventory in Peachtree.
- Inventory Adjustments.
- Check the Reports of Inventory.
- Creation of Customers.
- Check the Report of Customers.
- Sale Orders.
- Check the Reports of Sale Orders.
- Quotation in Sage Peachtree.
- Sale Invoices.
- Receipts from Customers.
- Sales Return/Credit Memos.
- Refund Payment to Customer.
- Replacements entry for Customer.
- Creation of Vendors.
- Check the Report of Vendors.
- Purchase Orders.
- Purchase Received Inventory.
- Payments to Vendors.
- Purchase Return/ Vendor Credit Memos.
- Replacement Received from Vendors.
- Check all the reports of Vendors.
- What is Payroll?
- Payroll in Peachtree.
- Check the Reports of Payroll.
- Lesson 7 Advance Peachtree
- Job Order Costing In Peachtree.
- How to Add Job.
- How to Add Phases.
- How to Add Cost Codes.
- What are the steps involve in Job Order Costing if we receive any Order from Customer.
- Check the reports of Job Order Costing.
- Backup company data.
- Restore company data.
- Change Accounting Period.
- Closing the Accounting Period of Company.
- Design Your Own Invoices and Reports.
- Add Company Logo or Image.
- Increase scope of additional revenue through special
- Increase audit efficiency
- Officially recognized by leading companies
- Increases networking communication
- Powerful remote capabilities that boost collaboration
- Easy to find qualified personnel
- Easy to customise
- Low cost of ownership via quick implementation, Support Centre.
BRIGHT FUTURE ushers every human being to acquire the knowledge,skills, attitudes and values necessary to shape up a promising and sustainable future. We recognize our vital role in delivering a quality of training for everyone in the UAE, both now and the generations in store. Bright Future is committed to culminate the wished results with a perfect blend of senior educationists and young breed of energetic trainers on its faculty. We encourage the staff to adopt innovative and interactive methods of training in order to make the institute an example of posterity.
Bright Future works under the auspices of Knowledge and Human Development Authority – KHDA Dubai Govt. Currently seven departments are actively introducing hundreds of Professionals to the market, the seven departments are ;
- Departmenet of Hospitality
- Department of Soft Skills and Languages
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Management
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Finance
- Departent of Accounting
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.