Course detailsNo matter whatever you are doing, safety always comes first. Wherever we go, whether it is for work or for shopping, there is always some potential risks involved. And as we spend a significant portion of our day at our workplaces, it is crucial to ensure health and safety there. However, different work environments come with a different set of complications. So, what is the most eminent way of getting you out of a situation? We have got you covered!
You should always be aware of the possible threats you may face in your workplace. Whether you are doing some manual job, computer operations, working at heights, high noises, or with hazardous substances, you should be careful to ensure your health and safety first. Regardless of your work, there are some set health and safety regulations in the UK that must be followed in your workplace. So, it is crucial for you or your employees to understand the necessary precautions they need to take.
Workplace Safety course is specially designed to help you learn the protocols and assessments you need to tackle any possible risks. Thus, after completing this course, you would be able to maintain your safety and sound health in your workplace.
Highlights of the Workplace Safety Course
- Essential health and safety concepts and regulations;
- Good practices to ensure the health, well-being, and safety of employees and anyone impacted by the activities of the business;
- The responsibilities of employers and employees as mandated by the health and safety regulations;
- The need for risk assessment and the factors that need to be considered carefully to take preventive and control measures for potential hazards;
- The various types of hazards associated with different jobs and the specific health implications of work activities and conditions.
- Risk and associated with manual labour
- Working at heights
- Working in a noisy environment
- Working in contact with hazardous substances
- Quality course developed by qualified professionals out of high quality and updated resources
- Easily demonstrated and interactive lessons almost diminish the gap between virtual and physical training.
- We provide A well-recognised PDF certificate.
- 100 per cent online self-paced courses with 24/7 tutor/customer support
- Quickly adaptable and always available courses designed to learn in any device
We have divided Workplace Safety course into Six user-friendly modules
Module 01: Introduction to UK Health & Safety Law
Module 02: Safety and Welfare at Work
Module 03: Risk Assessment
Module 04: Manual Handling and Ergonomics
Module 05: Hazardous Substances and Working At Heights
Module 06: Noise, Vibration and Safety of Vehicles
Upon completion of the course, Skill Express will send you an E-Certificate for the course which comes with relevant awarding bodies attestation. Once we send you the certificate, you can print it out and will have lifetime usage permission. But you can always order for a hard copy certificate where charges will apply.
Once you complete all the modules of the course, you are required to write an assignment/sit on a multiple-choice exam. Our trainers assess the assignments. The pass mark of the Multiple Choice Question exam is 60%.
Who is this course for?
- Manual labours
- Construction managers
Workplace Safety Course Designed By Qualified Professionals.
There are no academic entry requirements for this Workplace Safety course and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds. Updated on 15 February, 2021
About Skill Express
SkillExpress is your trusted platform for the most trending and useful online courses. Starting our journey officially in 2020, our efforts are keen on drafting, developing, and delivering online courses to train you for working collaboratively in a competitive work environment. Our team consists of professionals of different sectors working solely on their experiences and practical approaches to come up with a compelling and realistic course. Thus, it makes our courses suitable for all the people engaged in their respective fields.
We believe that all courses should provide you with ways to improvise on yourself, including your skillset, knowledgebase, and help you prove yourself as an asset in your workplace. We aim to devise interactive courses that would be both theoretically and practically correct and compatible with your field of interest. We work in ensuring that our learners don’t need any extra assistance while working and can learn any time, anywhere without any hassle!