- Duration / Course length: Upto 5 Hours Start now
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Course detailsDo you wish to start a career in UK Employment Law or do you want to get more comprehensive knowledge in UK Employment Law?
This online training course was designed by specialists with the requirements of job seekers and established organisations in mind. This online training will boost your career.
The UK Employment Law course contains all the most current topics to bring you up to date with job market advancements and make you a better fit for your chosen career related to UK Employment Law.
After successfully completing the course, you will gather all knowledge about this course, and you will get a digital certificate (PDF format) which is free of cost (price included in the course price). The certificate will enable you to add more value to your CV in order to stand out in the employment market or job market.
This course is ideal for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about UK Employment Law Skills.
- Students wanting to improve UK Employment Law skills
- Anyone from beginner to intermediate
- Learner will get Free Digital Certificate
- No Extra fees
- Lifetime Course Access
- Free assessment
Why Choose this UK Employment Law Course?
- Developed by Qualified Professionals with Updated Materials
- 24/7 Learning Support and Assistance
- Course completion free PDF certificate
- High-quality E-learning Study Materials
- No Hidden Fees or Exam Charges
- Access the Course Anywhere in the World
- Self-Paced Learning and Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone Friendly
UK Employment Law course curriculum breakdown
- Lecture 1: Introduction of UK Employment Law Course
- Lecture 2: Pre-Employment Consideration
- Lecture 3: Uk Employment Law Changes and Response to Covid-19
- Lecture 4: Employee Rights and Benefits
- Lecture 5: Anti-Discrimination Law
- Lecture 6: Data Protection, Privacy, Monitoring, social media
- Lecture 7: Termination
- Lecture 8: Foreign Employee
- Lecture 9: Recent and Forthcoming Employment Laws
You will get a FREE digital certificate upon successful completion of the UK Employment Law course. The price of a printed copy is £
Updated on 06 February, 2023
Eligibility / Requirements
No formal entry requirements for UK Employment Law. You need to have:
- Passion for learning
- A basic understanding of the English language
- Course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 14 or over.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Employment Support Practitioner , Job seeker , Employment & Skills Coach , Deputy Contracts Manager , Head of HR , HR Business Partner
About Course Line
With Course Line, you have access to the best courses - all with one consistent interface.
Course Line is affordable and flexible. We offer an extensive library of courses with over 300 hours of video lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts. It's never too late to learn something new with Course Line
Our courses are designed with busy professionals in mind - they are self-paced, start at any time of the year, and can be completed in as little as 3 months.
Courses that fit in your life with Course Line. We offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts - you can choose what works best for you.