Course detailsCheck out this an Endorsed Level 4 Diploma in Travel & Tourism You will get Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation Tourism management
Travel & tourism Level 4 Diploma Course with ILC is designed for comprehensive knowledge of tourism industry. If you're passionate about travel and good customer service then a course in travel & tourism could be just the ticket. As the majority of contemporary business sectors waver, world travel both continues unscathed and accelerates in importance. With so many countries and regions across the world being primarily dependent on travel and tourism as key economic drivers, those with the required backgrounds and talents have never been in greater demand.
The Travel & tourism industry is a unique example of a sector that continues growing, expanding and diversifying even in the wake of intensifying economic and political pressures on a global basis. More nations than ever before have become enormously dependent on tourism to fuel both local and national economies, the industry is at all times crying out for talented, dedicated and resourceful professionals
Inspire London College's management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)/Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course via email.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Diploma from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation
- Appreciate knowledge about the global Travel & Tourism System
- Recognize products and services provided and offered within the tourism sector
- You will be able to debate the broad overview of the concept of travel and tourism
- Framework the sectors of the tourist industry and the employment and career opportunities it offers
- List the key priorities of business and pleasure travellers and the ways in which travel destinations can appeal to both groups;
- Discover the development and management of important relationships with key suppliers.
- See the sights effective marketing strategy, the planning and implementation of professional market research and effective promotional activities
- Explore the concept of quality management and how to identify and assess the needs of the customer
- Advance understating for series of essential transport principles and common transport options.
- Explore various efficient and effective crisis management techniques
- The roles and responsibilities of the professional tour operator.
Level 4 Diploma in Travel and tourism is Endorsed certificate. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Travel and Tourism learner must have to achieve a minimum 9 units.
- Introduction to Travel and tourism
- The products of Tourism
- The organising structure of tourism
- Supervision of tour operations
- Market research in travel and tourism
- Customer care and quality management
- Hospitality and tourism
- Public awareness of tourism
- Scope of tourism and its development
Upon successful completion of the Diploma, learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Diploma from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College.
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (PDF format) = £30
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (Hardcopy) = £50 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15 Updated on 03 July, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Candidate must have the basic knowledge of ICT
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.