Supply Chain Management Course
Certificate of achievement in Supply Chain Management Level 7. Additional CPD Accredited Certificate with 210 CPD points available with no extra study.
Endorsed Certificate of achievement This exclusive Level 7 Diploma in Supply Chain Management provides candidates with an engaging introduction to this rewarding profession. Our innovative digital learning platform can be accessed from anywhere in the world, with no time restrictions or deadlines to worry about. Explore the importance of supply chain efficiency for the modern business, along with inventory management, transport management and an introduction to procurement, production and delivery. Study the everyday responsibilities of the professional supply chain manager, for the opportunity to earn a recognised Supply Chain Management certificate that could dramatically improve your career prospects!
Supply Chain Management play a vital role in managing ongoing daily operations in organisations, Logistics management and supply chain are about creating efficient systems for the flow of materials, information, manufacturing process and other services from the raw materials right through to the final product as it reaches to the customers.
The Level 7 Diploma in Supply Chain Management course begins with the introduction to the Logistics and supply chain management. The role of the professional logistics manager is also discussed thoroughly. Highlights of the course include; logistics management, key importance of logistics management, procurement, processing and delivery procedures, other main topics include; supply chain metrics, evaluation or analysis of logistics performance.
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Accredited certificate from a registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
Supply Chain Management - Course Syllabus
This Supply Chain Management Level 7 Course Consists of the following units:
Module 1 - Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Defining Supply Chain
- What is Supply Chain Management
- Basic Supply Chain - Physical Movements
- Activities Involved In Logistics
- Organising Logistics
- Aims of Logistics
- Strategic Decisions Consumer Markets
- Types of Decision
- Strategic Role Of Logistics
- Planning & Sourcing Operations
- Demand Forecasting and Planning
- Forecasting Methods
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Importance of Procurement
- Aims of Procurement
- Manufacturing & Delivery Operations
- Delivery Scheduling
- Returns Processing
- What is Distribution?
- The Channels of Distribution
- Market Distribution in the Supply Chain
- Transport Rate
- Mode of Transport
- Intermodal Transport
- Functions of the Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Code of Ethics of Human Resources
- About Change
- Key Factors in Successful Change
- Time Management Tips and Tricks
- Prioritising Your Time
- Setting Goals
- Planning Wisely
- Understanding Conflicts and Its Types
- Different Stages of Conflict
- Fitting into the Logistics Strategy
- Activities within a Warehouse
- Other Activities in Warehouses
- Warehouse Operations - Centralised and Decentralised
- Storage systems
- Fixed and random stock location
- Inventory Management
- Buffering Supply and Demand Plus more
- Types of Stock
- Identifying Demand
- The Receiving Process
- Validating Inventory
- Bar coding Technology and Applications
- What is a Barcode?
- Benefits of Bar coding
- Purpose of Warehouses
- Activities within a Warehouse
- Aims of Warehousing
- Information Systems that Support the Supply Chain
- Data Capture and Data Communications
- Importance of Location
- Location Decisions
- Alternatives to Locating New Facilities
- Market Performance Categories
- Internal Efficiency
- A Framework for Performance Management
Eligibility / Requirements
Supply Chain Management
There is no entry requirement.
OPTION-I: Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £170 accreditation fee+postal charges.
Certificate of course Completion
(soft copy) can be claimed for £15. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25
OPTION-II: CPD Certificate
Upon successful completion of the course, a fee is payable for a CPD Accredited Diploma in PDF format or hard copy.
CPD Accredited Diploma (PDF format)=£30
CPD Accredited Diploma (Hardcopy)=£150
About Brentwood Open Learning College
Brentwood Open Learning College is UK's leading online and distance learning platform. We specialise in online learning and correspondence courses.
Where ever you are in the world you can choose from our accredited courses. Our aim is to make skills affordable and accessible for people from all walks of life. We provide a platform where you can polish your potentials by getting all the necessary skills, training and education you need for your successful life.
We offer a market-leading range of accredited courses in a wide variety of contemporary subjects and specialisms. Whether looking to enhance your CV, further your career prospects or simply explore a new subject entirely, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for with BOLC.
Why Study with BOLC?
Every year, thousands more students join BOLC to take advantage of our unique distance learning services. As a BOLC student, you’ll benefit from:
- Courses accredited by theUK's top awarding bodies
- A course that works around your schedule and lifestyle
- No deadlines or time limits of any kind
- Take as many study breaks as you like
- Professional tutoring and support at all times
- Huge savings over standard course fees
- All course material provided as standard