This Level 3 in Supervising Food Safety & Hygiene is suitable for Supervisors, Line Managers, Potential Managers, and owners of small businesses who need an in-depth knowledge of food hygiene and safety. The course will provide you the basic knowledge and give you a good understanding of food hygiene and safety issues and the prevention of food safety problems.
- An Introduction to Food Safety
- Introduction to Food Safety Legislation
- Microbiological Hazards
- Contamination and Its Prevention
- Food Safety Management Systems
- The Supervisors Role
- Food Safety Supervision
- Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Supervisor and Worker Responsibilities
- Food Hygiene and Safety
- Upon conclusion of the course, there's an online multiple-choice quiz assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course. The test is marked immediately and results are published instantly (60% pass mark).
- Certificates can be obtained at an additional cost of £9.99 for PDF, £16.99 for Printed Hardcopy format and £24.99 for Both PDF and Hardcopy Certificates.
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. A good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About St. Paul's College
With a rapidly growing international presence, we are a U.K. based provider of online courses. Not only are these courses aimed at the broad spectrum of individuals looking to acquire a qualification in order to boost their skills and expertise, but also at businesses. In addition to helping countless individuals, we also offer a range of services to many different types of organisation. Our courses help people and businesses become the best they can be, adding value and driving professional development forward.
We are aware that many individuals and companies are unable to access the right courses or training packages to meet their needs. As an online learning platform, we wish to offer the best possible solution to this problem, providing helpful and informative courses to individuals and comprehensive training packages to businesses.