Course detailsSocial Housing Management covers a wide range of areas including allocating homes that are right for tenants' needs, managing the letting process effectively, involving tenants in decision-making, responding to complaints, and tackling any anti-social behavior. Social Management also provides support and accommodation to homeless people.
The course guides you on the strategies of providing social and affordable housing, different types of housing supports, and rental assistance to the clients. The provision of an affordable house depends on several issues including economic considerations, social considerations, legislation, and wider policy frameworks. As a result, a social housing manager who is working for government departments, Non-Governmental organizations, relevant agencies, or other related agencies need to know the predominant theories, the recent issues, and the combative problems that you face while managing the social housing service around the course. The practical and philosophical aspects of managing and providing different house services will be covered in the course.
Shortly, the course equips you with all the essential skills for managing social housing services properly.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognized qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC, or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
Module 1: Introduction to Social Housing
- What is Social Housing
- Why We Need More Social Housing
- Social Housing Providers
- The Origins of Social Housing, the Purpose, and Aims of Social Landlords
- Changes and the Impact on Functions of Social Housing
- What has Supply and Demand got to do With Housing?
- What is Affordable Housing?
- Demand and Need
- Acute Housing Need
- The Management of Housing Need
- Supply Issues
- Areas of Oversupply
- Managing Social Housing
- Forms of Social Housing Tenancy
- Managing the Patch
- Special Needs Housing Management
- Special Consideration Groups
- Unfavorable Medical or Related Condition
- Street Sleepers
- Other Victims of Societal Prejudice
- The Management of Temporary Accommodation
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Organizational Management Issues
- Understanding Housing Finance
- Housing Balances
- Capital Operations in the Social Housing Sector
- Housing Association Capital Finance
- Revenue Operations in the Social Housing Sector
- Scope for HRA Subsidy Reform
- Introduction to Housing Development
- The Strategic Planning Process
- Planning Policy Implications
- The Importance of Sustainability
- The Importance of Planning
- The Development Process
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
About London Institute of Business & Management
London Institute of Business and Management provide comprehensive courses related to Microsoft Office ,business and other. Microsoft Office is the most popular program that is used by most of the administrative positions around the world. It is the combination of several applications like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook. Each has their specific functionality. Unlike other institutions, London Institute of Business and Management provide Microsoft Office Management courses with a special focus on the use of Microsoft Office programs in the business world.
Finally, London Institute of Business and Management include courses related to administrative positions like Personal Assistant, Secretary and virtual assistant course. These courses will help you to gain knowledge and skills required to deal with day-to-day responsibilities that may be encountered when you are in these post.
In short, we offer comprehensive courses related to Microsoft Office, Business .With the classes, we try to help students to achieve their business and corporate goals. The course also assists people to obtain particular career ambitions. We believe that the right training for the right candidate helps them to gain their objectives and prosperity.