Course detailsSingle Subject Diploma in Skin Analysis
100% Passing Rate. Online Diploma -
Want to be a Skin Analyst?
Be a Professional Beauty Therapist by Understanding Skin Analysis through this short term ;
Understand the technique of Skin Analysis with ILC's Skin Analysis Beauty Therapy course. In this Skin Analysis course, the potential candidates will be given detailed knowledge about the beauty therapy Skin Analysis and they will be furnished with the skills that are much needed in beauty therapy.
As Skin Analysis involve the cosmetic treatment and their proper implementation to protect the skin, therefore, the learners will be given detailed knowledge about the Skin, its types etc and they will be able to familiarize themselves with different kind of skins.
For becoming the efficient beauty therapist the technique of Skin Analysis is necessary therefore, this course can help you with your business. In addition to this, the course is also helpful for the individuals who want to keep a complete check about their beauty.
The following is included for online study with ILC
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills-focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt the Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC's Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded 'Pass'. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded 'referred or fail', and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner needs to pay for a Certificate of Completion from ILC either PDF format or Hardcopy
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £20
Certificate of Completion from ILC (Hardcopy) = £30 + postage charges £15 Updated on 22 December, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
Students seeking to enrol for thiscourse should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.