Search Engine Marketing Certification validates your knowledge of the overall understanding of Search Engine Marketing & its aspects
Learning Outcomes :
- You will have an in-depth understanding of Search Engine Marketing fundamentals.
- You will have hands-on experience creating, running, reviewing and optimizing Google Ads campaigns for a local business/firm.
- You will develop an understanding of the different tools that can be used to create and optimize effective Google Ads campaigns.
- You will have gained hands-on experience running different types of reports in Google Ads to gain insights into Campaign performance.
- You will be able to conduct Google Ads Account Audits using the experience gained from the SEM module.
- Certifications: Google Ads - Fundamental, Search, Display, Video, Shopping and Mobile Advertising.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a cost-effective way of generating highly relevant leads to your business. The best thing about SEM is that it offers contextual targeting, which helps you to target an audience based on their interests, location, demographics, time and so on. SEM campaign is based on CPC (Cost-per-click) advertisement model. You only need to pay when a user clicks on your ad. Also unlike SEO, it starts immediately and you will start getting results as soon as you start the campaign.
Search Engine Marketing Training's Scope
- Strategize PPC action plan.
- Increase ROI on PPC campaigns by optimizing CTR, Quality scores and other important parameters.
- Draft more relevant text ads and drive traffic to PPC landing page.
- Minimize cost by having an effective bid management strategy and organized account structure.
- Improve conversion rates by optimizing PPC landing pages.
- Define the key performance indicators for efficient reporting and analysis.
1. Introduction to SEM :
1. What is SEM?
2. Why Google Ads?
3. Where do Google ads show (networks, devices)?
4. Ads Terminologies
5. How Does the SEM Auction Work?
6. Structure of an Ads Account
7. Campaign Types - Introduction to Search, Display (including Videos), Shopping and Mobile-specific campaign types, and when/why to use them.
8. Creation of SN Campaign
a. Ad Formats
b. Ad Text Policies
c. Ad Text Best Practices
10. DKI & DSA
11. Ad Extensions
2. Mastering the Art of Keyword Research :
1. Keyword Research: Tool - Keyword Planner & Estimator
2. Keyword Match types
3. Landing Page
4. Bidding and Budget
5. Optimizing the SN Campaign using the KW Planner, Match types, Ad Text best practices, etc.
1. Introduction to Google Display Network
2. Display Campaigns - Targeting Options - including remarketing introduction
3. Display Ad Formats
4. Ad Gallery Tool
5. Create two GDN Campaigns:
with Demographic, Topic, Interest and Placement Targeting.
b. Second, with remarketing lists.
6. Conversion Tracking - Set up process
1. Mobile-specific Ad Campaigns
2. Report Editor - Running different types of reports
3. Optimization Strategies
4. Account Audit Demo - Wordstream Account Audit Tool (or any other relevant free tools)
Eligibility / Requirements
- No prior experience is required to take this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of the English language is required to attend this course.
About Digital Vidya
Digital Vidya is Asia’s leading professional training company focusing on imparting new-age skills to individuals & organisations.
Since 2009, over 35,000+ professionals (including CXOs) from 15,000+ brands such as Nokia, Google, eBay, Reliance, Star TV, Cisco, MakeMyTrip, Naukri, SAP, Citibank, Toyota, Intel, ITC, CNBC, Madison and CII have participated in more than 3,000+ training batches from 55+ Countries.
We are official training partners of Google & Microsoft India’s and have partnerships with global giants such as Facebook, LinkedIn, NASSCOM and Vskills.See all Digital Vidya courses