Course detailsThis Advanced Safeguarding Children (Level 2 Safeguarding) course is designed to train teachers, healthcare workers, youth workers and other professionals who work with children. It is crucial that you understand your legal responsibilities when caring for children under your supervision and the procedures involved in protecting their welfare.
In this Advanced Safeguarding Children (Level 2 Safeguarding) course, our experienced instructor will take you through the basics of safeguarding, covering topics such as the different types of abuse, general record-keeping, how to recognise when a child is at risk, and when and how to report your safeguarding concerns.
By the end of this training course, you will have in-depth knowledge of the key principles of child safeguarding, safeguarding laws and how to take appropriate action if you suspect a case of abuse or neglect.
- CPD accredited, quality online training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified safeguarding professionals
- Self-paced learning that is laptop/tablet/smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 learning support and guidance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Training ExpressThe Training Express is a group of experts based in the United Kingdom, delivering high-quality certification and training to businesses and individuals looking to better themselves. We work in various disciplines and industries, with our primary point of concern being to help promote high standards of food hygiene, business well-being and safety in the workplace.
By helping you to bring in professionals who can make the right choice, to improving safety standards, we offer numerous course managed by qualified professionals. We do this by always improving our course quality and quantity, always introducing new opportunities for you to better yourself as a person and as professionals.
Standards are very important to us, which is why we only work with trainers and professionals who we can 100% trust. This allows us to get the job done much easier, always sourcing the right experts and the most qualified trainers in the shortest space of time. This helps us to deliver professionally respected and reputable online learning situations to help increase the standards of professionalism and safety at work.