Course detailsEverybody wants to go back to their childhood while roaming around the memory lane. Most of us smile reminiscing about the sweet, creamy memories of the carefree days. Yet, not everybody is lucky enough to have a sound childhood, and each incident can remain as a lifelong trauma in people's ;
Nowadays, we experience a lot of torturous incidents with children near us. The children who were supposed to be taken care of very softly and delicately; instead of this, they have been poorly treated. However, the most troubling question is how successful we are to offer our future generation a happy and healthy childhood. Do we afford to make our whole society insecure and cursed of child abuse?
There are so many people in charge of taking care of children who should be educated about safeguarding children so, if you are a parent, caregiver, nanny, teacher, nurse or anybody interested in taking charge of ensuring the safety of the children around, this course is for ;
Our Safeguarding Children Level 1 course offers to help you to get a thorough knowledge of your duties and responsibilities as an adult towards a child. This course will also teach you what to do to protect a child from abuse and maltreatment and how to help a child who has been abused. Our goal is to present a happy and healthy environment for our children with proper empathy and utmost care by making our learners aware of those so that we all can together make our society a safe place for the children.
- Module 1: Definition and Importance Of Safeguarding Children
- Module 2: Legislature and Actions Regarding Safeguarding
- Module 3: Child Abuse and Maltreatment
- Module 4: Recognising and Abuse
- Module 5: Responding to an Abuse
- Module 6: Reporting Concern
- Module 7: Recording Information
Why You Should Choose Us
- Quality course developed by qualified professionals out of high quality and updated resources
- Easily demonstrated and interactive lessons almost diminish the gap between virtual and physical training
- We provide A well-recognised PDF certificate
- 100 per cent online self-paced courses with 24/7 tutor/customer support
- Quickly adaptable and always available courses designed to learn in any device
- The importance of safeguarding in society
- Cases which shows the intensity of child abuse
- How the professionals should act on safeguarding
- What our legislature says about safeguarding
- Basic facts to identify child abuse
- How to act upon a disclosure
- What will happen if we remain mum about child abuse
- Dos and don'ts about the report and referral process
- How to record a concern to protect a child
- Parenting Skills
- Listening Skills
- Communication Skills
- Empathy Skills
- Understanding Child Psychology
- Improving Focus
- Being Aware and Vigilant
- Enabling to be Outspoken and Activist
- Safeguarding Officer
Completing this course will help you to become more understanding in the workplace. You will be alert and vigilant than others which will give you an extra edge everywhere. Moreover, this course will also help you to become a professional safeguarding officer and earn more money as well as serve humanity by protecting the child!
Once you complete all the modules of the course, you are required to write an assignment/sit on a multiple-choice exam. Our trainers assess the assignments. The pass mark of Multiple Choice Question exam is 60%.
Who Should Take This Course?
Anybody who works with children or their families is required to know how to safeguard children. This course is suitable for anybody as it is written at an introductory level, so no previous knowledge is required. People who fit these criteria are required to take training as part of their role.
Who may want to take this course include:
- Workers of all levels; Managers, Supervisors, Full-time staff, Part-time staff.
- Teachers, Nursery workers, Teaching assistants, Carers, and Childminders.
- Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, and Health workers.
- Social Workers, Council Staff, and Immigration Workers.
- Youth Workers, Activity Leaders, and Volunteers.
- Sports-Dance-Music, Any extracurricular activity coaches and ;
- Church Leaders, Religious Leaders, and Volunteers.
- Social Activists, Child Activists and Humanitarian Activists.
About Skill Express
SkillExpress is your trusted platform for the most trending and useful online courses. Starting our journey officially in 2020, our efforts are keen on drafting, developing, and delivering online courses to train you for working collaboratively in a competitive work environment. Our team consists of professionals of different sectors working solely on their experiences and practical approaches to come up with a compelling and realistic course. Thus, it makes our courses suitable for all the people engaged in their respective fields.
We believe that all courses should provide you with ways to improvise on yourself, including your skillset, knowledgebase, and help you prove yourself as an asset in your workplace. We aim to devise interactive courses that would be both theoretically and practically correct and compatible with your field of interest. We work in ensuring that our learners don’t need any extra assistance while working and can learn any time, anywhere without any hassle!