Unlock your potential with Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and begin your practitioner journey with this comprehensive introductory course.
Gain insights into the interaction between mindset and behavior that will empower you to make a positive impact on your thoughts and actions, while achieving recognition from employers, colleagues, and friends.
You will learn to take responsibility and gain control over how you feel.
Dr Gaynor de Perez, an expert in Metaphysics, will provide techniques, strategies, and skills to overcome mental challenges, establish rapport, set goals and adopt behaviours to succeed.
Materials include videos, lectures and audio, to fast track your personal development.
NLP Practitioner Training is one of the best selling course developed by industry experts and already helped tons of students like you. It is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their knowledge and skills in the or relevant sector.
This course is accredited by CPD, so you will get a career boost upon completion of this course. Our NLP Practitioner Training is packed with 22 modules and 4 hours, 21 minutes of study. You will be awarded with a certificate of completion, the proof of your expertise in this field. If you want to get a job or looking for professional skills to excel in this field, a certificate from this course will help you appear as a strong candidate. You can also validate your certification from our website.
It doesn't matter if you are willing to study full-time or part-time. This course is designed for any type of student and you can even complete it at your own pace. The materials are accessible from anyplace, any device and anytime.
Besides that, our experienced tutors will help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
What Will I Learn?
- What NLP is and its history
- Learn about language patterns
- Learn about rapport and how to establish it
- Understand goal setting
- Learn the core concepts and methods of becoming a highly effective NLP Coach
- Understand NLP techniques
- NLP Lesson 1 - Introduction, Cause and Effect FREE
- NLP Lesson 2 - The Map is Not the Territory
- NLP Lesson 3 - Sensory Acuity
- NLP Lesson 4 - Rapport
- NLP Lesson 5 - Representational Systems
- NLP Lesson 6 - Anchoring
- NLP Lesson 7 - State Elicitation
- NLP Lesson 8 - Language Patterns
- NLP Lesson 9 - Language Patterns 2
- NLP Lesson 10 - Chunking
- NLP Lesson 11 - Frames & Reframing
- NLP Lesson 12 - Reframing
- NLP Lesson 13 - Strategies
- NLP Lesson 14 - Meta Programs
- NLP Lesson 15 - Timelines
- NLP Lesson 16 - Values
- NLP Lesson 17 - Goalsetting
- NLP Lesson 18 - Goalsetting 2
- NLP Lesson 19 - Models _ Applications
- NLP Lesson 20 - Satir Categories
- NLP Lesson 21 - Emotional Intelligence
Complete your course by sitting for an MCQ assessment. To pass the test you need to achieve 60% or higher in the final assessment. After passing, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV.Updated on 24 November, 2020
Eligibility / Requirements
- Basic knowledge/command in English
- Sound Numerical Knowledge
- Basic IT Knowledge
- At least 16 Years Old
About Course Cloud
Course Cloud is a leading platform for instructor-led continued professional development training, designed to equip learners with the fundamental career skills to excel in their field. We provide a range of online courses for students of all levels, from leadership and management to marketing and Microsoft Office training. Whether you’re looking for a change of career or wish to master a new language, we’ve got the perfect course for that.
At Course Cloud, we understand the importance and value of lifelong learning, which is why we provide premium quality skill development courses that are designed to take your career to new heights in no time. Our accredited qualifications are recognised by employers nationwide, and we have a select team of specialists dedicated to providing the most rewarding learning experience.