Course detailsWith our modern life, we have numerous amenities we can take advantage of and make our daily works easier. Whether in our personal space or our workplace, the use of appliances is extensive, especially portable ones. For every minor to major works, we are always dependent on assistance from different electronic and manual devices. That is why we must ensure they are safe and does not pose any potential risk during its ;
Although it may not seem that difficult, the process of portable appliance testing is comparatively complicated. Specifically, there are legislations in this regard which controls the risk assessments of Portable Appliances which one needs proper understanding of. That's why the managers of the premises need to have appropriate Portable Appliance Testing (PAT).
The Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) Course will give the learner thorough background in PAT testing to allow him or her to meet the needs of the Health and Safety at Work provisions Act 1974. The Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) course is set to be accessible, instructive and enlightening, with a fair technical and realistic knowledge balance. The learner will learn about the risk related to Portable appliances testing and risk assessment. Thus, you can ensure the utmost safety on your premises.
Highlights of The Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Knowledge of Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Understanding the legislation related to portable appliances
- Risk assessment in the workplace
- Familiarise with the risk occurrence
- Have enough understanding of how to perform a risk assessment
- Reducing the risk of portable appliances
- Controlling the risk of portable appliances
- Understanding emergency procedure and fire safety regarding appliances testing
- Combined inspection and testing of the appliances
- Instantly accessible CPD Accredited certificate on successful course completion
- 24/7 access to the course for lifetime
- Developed by qualified professionals with updated resources
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- No hidden fees or exam charges
Course Curriculum of The Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
This comprehensive portable appliance testing (PAT) course includes the following modules:
Module 01: Introduction to Portable Appliances
Module 02: Risk Assessment
Module 03: Reducing and Controlling Risks
Module 04: Combined Inspection and Testing Updated on 13 May, 2021
About Skill Express
SkillExpress is your trusted platform for the most trending and useful online courses. Starting our journey officially in 2020, our efforts are keen on drafting, developing, and delivering online courses to train you for working collaboratively in a competitive work environment. Our team consists of professionals of different sectors working solely on their experiences and practical approaches to come up with a compelling and realistic course. Thus, it makes our courses suitable for all the people engaged in their respective fields.
We believe that all courses should provide you with ways to improvise on yourself, including your skillset, knowledgebase, and help you prove yourself as an asset in your workplace. We aim to devise interactive courses that would be both theoretically and practically correct and compatible with your field of interest. We work in ensuring that our learners don’t need any extra assistance while working and can learn any time, anywhere without any hassle!