Course detailsOperations Management Diploma (Level 5) - Upon successful completion, a learner will get an Endorsed Diploma of Completion from TQUK.
Operations Management Diploma is one of the best selling Operations Management Diploma offered by the Inspire London College to provide Knowledge about Operations Management to those who are looking to work in the Operations Management Sector. ILC is one of the Leading Online Operations Management Diploma providers in the United Kingdom, Operations Management Diploma includes important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Course Outline of Operations Management - Endorsed Diploma
Level 5 Operations Management Diploma is an Endorsed Diploma.
To achieve a Level 5 Operations Management Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits.
Upon Completion Learner will get Endorsed Level 5 Diploma in Operations Management from awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK).
Modules Outline of Operations Management Level 5 Endorsed Diploma
Module 1: Supply Chain Management
- Identify how supply chain management relates to:
- Customer satisfaction
- Improving performance
- Lowering costs
- Product development
- Define the terms:
- Upstream and downstream
- Raw material
- Carrying cost
- Order generation
- Order taking
- Understand the levels of supply chain management and their effects
- Comprehend the flows of supply chain management and data warehouses
- Product flow
- Information flow
- Finances flow
- Take a look at inventory management
- Study supply chain groups
- Review tracking and monitoring methods
- Examine supply chain event management
- Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on their daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees' health and safety
- Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
- Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
- Identify three areas for further development within the Human Resources field as part of a personal action plan
- Plan and prioritize each day's activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
- Define talent and talent management.
- Understand the benefits of talent management.
- Recognize performance management and ways to review talent.
- Identify employee engagement.
- Create assessments and training programs.
- Learn how to improve employee retention.
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
- Use routines to reduce stress
- Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
- Better cope with major events
- Use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them
- Module 6: Risk Assessment and Management
- Identify hazards and risks
- Update control measures
- Grasp the fundamentals of accident reports
- Identify risk management techniques
- Outline a disaster recovery plan
- Communicate to the organization
- Define projects, project management, and project managers
- Identify the importance of the PMBOK and PMI
- Identify the five process groups and ten knowledge areas as defined by the PMI
- Describe the triple constraint
- Perform a project needs assessment and write goals, requirements, and deliverables
- Create key project documents, including the statement of work, project planning worksheet, and project charter
- Build a project schedule by estimating time, costs, and resources
Module 8: Performance Management
- Define performance management.
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work.
- Learn the three phases of performance management and how to assess it.
- Discuss effective goal-setting.
- Learn how to give feedback on performance management.
- Identify Kolb's Learning Cycle.
- Recognize the importance of motivation.
- Develop a performance journal and performance plan.
- Understand the basic types of negotiations, the phases of negotiations, and the skills needed for successful negotiating
- Understand and apply basic negotiating concepts: WATNA, BATNA, WAP, and ZOPA
- Lay the groundwork for negotiation
- Identify what information to share and what to keep to yourself
- Understand basic bargaining techniques
- Apply strategies for identifying mutual gain
- Understand how to reach consensus and set the terms of the agreement
- Planning and Preparing
- Identifying the Participants
- How to choose the time and place
- How to create the agenda
- How to set up the meeting space
- How to incorporate your electronic options
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
Upon successfully passing the Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC (either in PDF format or Hardcopy) or Endorsed Diploma from TQUK (Hardcopy).
- Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
- Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £55 + postage charges £15
- Endorsed Diploma from Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no precise requirements for Operations ManagementEndorsed Diploma as no prior knowledge and experience of Operations Management is required.
Students seeking to enroll for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.