Course detailsAcquire skills to start up your own enterprise and run the business with the guidance of our NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Enterprise qualification. Get the knowledge concerning the legal and financial aspects that will influence your business.
Ofqual regulates the NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Enterprise, allowing you to get high-quality education online. This course will teach you about enterprise cultures, communication, environment, how to give good customer service, problem-solving, management, and performance abilities, as well as how to provide excellent customer service. You'll also learn to work as part of a team and get an understanding of the business processes of the invention, document creation, planning, pitching, and finance. You will get UCAS points after completing this course, which will aid you in gaining admission to a university for future ;
This NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Enterprise will improve your understanding of how new firms grow, hire and manage employees, and plan growth strategies. You'll come up with a company idea and marketing strategy, as well as learn about financial strategies and legal requirements that apply to new enterprises. You'll learn about social entrepreneurship's ideals and principles, as well as how to build a vision for a social ;
Enlist right now to upgrade your expertise and develop an enterprise with outstanding features!
Kingston Open College is the affiliate partner of One Education. Under the affiliate partnership/program this Qualification will be delivered and assessed by One Education.
How We Make a Difference?
We make every effort to provide you with transferable skills, knowledge, and understanding applicable to any enterprise. This qualification will assist you in reflecting the skills and knowledge needed to specialise in the enterprise, emphasising the necessary resources to start a new ;
- Become well-known in your field and stand out from the crowd.
- Get a 365-day course that you can access at any time.
- Obtain future-proof professional abilities in a high-demand sphere.
- Unit 01: Business Culture and Responsibilities
- Unit 02: Deliver Customer Service in a Business Environment
- Unit 03: Produce Documents in a Business Environment
- Unit 04: Solve Problems in a Business Environment
- Unit 05: Work With Others in a Business Environment
- Unit 06: Communicate in a Business Environment
- Unit 11: Starting a Small Business
- Unit 12: Social Enterprise
- Unit 13: Finance for a New Business
- Acknowledge the business culture and environment.
- Know the procedure of delivering customer service and producing documents.
- Get extensive skills in problem-solving, communication and working with others.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the contribution to a running business.
- Enhance your innovation, management and performance skills.
- Discover social enterprise, planning, pitching and finance for a business.
- Obtain outstanding skills for starting your own business.
This NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Enterprise is suitable for:
- Students who wish to develop skills and qualities valued by the industry.
- Individuals who want to prepare themselves for a better career opportunity
- Individuals who want to obtain an education at a higher level
Total Qualification Time
- Total Qualification Time comprises of the Guided Learning Hours for the qualification and an estimate of the number of hours a learner will reasonably be likely to spend in preparation, study or any other form of participation in education or training, including assessment, which takes place as directed by - but not under the immediate guidance or supervision of - a lecturer, supervisor, Tutor or other appropriate providers of education or training.
- TQT for this qualification is 900 Hours.
- The total credit for this qualification is 90.
- Guided Learning Hours estimate how much time a mentor, classroom facilitator, or other professional educator spends on average consulting with a student, either face to face or in real-time, to help the student achieve the course's learning outcomes at a satisfactory ;
- Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 540 hours
- Each learner must create a portfolio of evidence generated from appropriate assessment tasks, which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes associated with each unit. Upon completing each unit, learners must declare that the work produced is their own, and the Assessor will countersign ;
- The learner will complete internally assessed work in accordance with the qualification specification.
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no specific requirements for our NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Enterprise course. This NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business: Enterprise course is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. It is possible to start learning from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
About Kingston Open College
Who We Are
We at Kingston provide high-quality Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) regulated qualification along with proper guidance. We collaborated with recognised awarding bodies which means you as a learner will get the best high-quality professional qualification from Kingston plus a well-recognised certificate required for your current & future career growth.
University Enrolment Benefit
Students of Kingston Open College can use the completion credit to top up in our associate University’s undergraduate as well as postgraduate programs. This will help our students to save up for university enrolment & pursue their careers even further.
Why learn with us?
Our lessons are designed in a way so that learners will always find it transparent & engaging. We follow a few steps such as:
- Your first submitted assessment will be reviewed by our dedicated experienced team before sending it to the awarding bodies.
- After reviewing the assignments we will send them to the awarding bodies;
- If they are satisfied then you will get your professional qualification certificate & showcase your achievement.