Course detailsEnhance the business's viability, recognise the need for a diverse workforce, maintain privacy and security with this comprehensive NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Skills for Business qualification. Acquire experience in dealing with financial, environmental, and social issues, as well as offering ideas on how to enhance customer service
The NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Skills for Business is regulated by Ofqual, allowing you to get high-quality education online. This course will assist you in developing a knowledge of the critical skills needed to operate successfully in a corporate setting and how to solve issues, communicate and collaborate effectively with others, and monitor and improve your own performance. You'll learn about the corporate culture and your ;
This NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Business Skills will aid you in preserving security and confidentiality, offering outstanding customer service, researching document needs, and devising a problem-solving approach. To help the firm reach its operational goals, you'll be in charge of resolving difficulties, aiding project management, understanding why behaviour and attitude are essential, and executive management ;
Strive right now to gain a competitive advantage in the business world!
Kingston Open College is the affiliate partner of One Education. Under the affiliate partnership/program this Qualification will be delivered and assessed by One Education.
How We Make a Difference?
We make every effort to provide you with transferable skills, information, and understanding that can be applied in any organisational environment. This qualification will reflect the basic skills you need to make your objectives a reality. It will allow you to continue your education to expand on these talents or o focus on a more specialised vocational path.
- Unit 01 Business Culture and Responsibilities
- Unit 02 Deliver Customer Service in a Business Environment
- Unit 03 Produce Documents in a Business Environment
- Unit 04 Solve Problems in a Business Environment
- Unit 05 Work With Others in a Business Environment
- Unit 06 Communicate in a Business Environment
- Acknowledge the business culture and responsibilities.
- Know the procedure of delivering customer service and producing documents.
- Get extensive skills in problem-solving, communication and working with others.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the contribution to a running business.
- Enhance your innovation, management and performance skills.
- Attain ways to respond to change in a business environment.
This NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Skills for Business is suitable for:
- Students who wish to learn the essential skills needed in a business industry
- Individuals who want to prepare themselves for a better career opportunity
- Individuals who wish to obtain an education at a higher level
Total Qualification Time
- Total Qualification Time comprises of the Guided Learning Hours for the qualification and an estimate of the number of hours a learner will reasonably be likely to spend in preparation, study or any other form of participation in education or training, including assessment, which takes place as directed by - but not under the immediate guidance or supervision of - a lecturer, supervisor, Tutor or other appropriate providers of education or training.
- TQT for this qualification is 480 Hours.
- The total credit for this qualification is 48.
- Guided Learning Hours estimate how much time a mentor, classroom facilitator, or other professional educator spends on average consulting with a student, either face to face or in real-time, to help the student achieve the course's learning outcomes at a satisfactory ;
- Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 360 hours.
- Each learner must create a portfolio of evidence generated from appropriate assessment tasks, which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes associated with each unit. Upon completing each unit, learners must declare that the work produced is their own, and the Assessor will countersign ;
- The learner will complete internally assessed work in accordance with the qualification specification.
Please Note: For assessment submission and certification, the learner has to pay an additional fee of £250. This additional fee is not payable until the submission of the assessment.
Updated on 03 December, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no specific requirements for our NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Skills for Business course. This NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Skills for Business course is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. It is possible to start learning from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
About Kingston Open College
Who We Are
We at Kingston provide high-quality Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) regulated qualification along with proper guidance. We collaborated with recognised awarding bodies which means you as a learner will get the best high-quality professional qualification from Kingston plus a well-recognised certificate required for your current & future career growth.
University Enrolment Benefit
Students of Kingston Open College can use the completion credit to top up in our associate University’s undergraduate as well as postgraduate programs. This will help our students to save up for university enrolment & pursue their careers even further.
Why learn with us?
Our lessons are designed in a way so that learners will always find it transparent & engaging. We follow a few steps such as:
- Your first submitted assessment will be reviewed by our dedicated experienced team before sending it to the awarding bodies.
- After reviewing the assignments we will send them to the awarding bodies;
- If they are satisfied then you will get your professional qualification certificate & showcase your achievement.