Course detailsAttain skills to collect and report data, plan business trips, and save and preserve information with one of our in-demand qualifications, NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration. You will be well prepared to work as part of a team and ensure that others access information and resources.
Ofqual regulates the NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration, allowing you to get high-quality education online. This course will teach you how to determine the nature, purpose, receivers, and intended use of information and define the characteristics of various forms of organisational, legal frameworks. You'll learn how to provide administrative assistance for meetings, business travel and accommodations, office equipment, and services in a professional setting. Understand how security, data protection, copyright, and intellectual property laws may impact the distribution and storage of corporate ;
This NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration will improve your understanding of teamwork concepts, dispute resolution strategies, and support and constructive feedback to coworkers. You'll be in charge of planning and managing personal and professional performance, workloads, and priorities, utilising time management tools and strategies to help the company meet its operational ;
Sign up immediately to boost your business administration career with remarkable characteristics!
Kingston Open College is the affiliate partner of One Education. Under the affiliate partnership/program this Qualification will be delivered and assessed by One Education.
How We Make a Difference?
We want to equip you with relevant experience, knowledge, and understanding that you can use in any organisation. This credential will represent the competencies required for successful management and include abilities that can be applied to various ;
- Become well-known in your field and stand out from the crowd.
- Get a 365-day course that you can access at any time.
- Obtain future-proof professional abilities in a high-demand sphere.
Group a (21 Credits)
- Unit 01 Communication in a Business Environment
- Unit 02 Understand Employer Organisations
- Unit 03 Principles of Providing Administrative Services
- Unit 04 Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management
- Unit 05 Manage Personal Performance and Development
- Unit 06 Develop Working Relationships With Colleagues
- Unit 09 Organise Business Travel or Accommodation (4 Credits)
- Unit 15 Contribute to the Organisation of an Event (3 Credits)
- Unit 25 Produce Minutes of Meetings (3 Credits)
- Unit 27 Health and Safety in a Business Environment (2 Credits)
- Unit 28 Use a Telephone and Voicemail System (2 Credits)
- Unit 35 Use and Maintain Office Equipment ( 2 Credits)
- Unit 36 Using Email (3 Credits)
- Unit 51 Principles of Marketing Theory (4 Credits)
- Unit 52 Principles of Digital Marketing (5 Credits)
- Unit 56 Exploring Social Media (2 Credits)
- Acknowledge the principles of providing administrative services.
- Get extensive skills in developing working relationships with colleagues.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of employer organisations.
- Enhance your communication and performance skills in a business environment.
- Manage personal and professional development.
- Acquire hands-on knowledge about the principles of business document production and information management.
This NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration is suitable for:
- Students who wish to develop skills and qualities valued by employers.
- Individuals who want to prepare themselves for a better career opportunity
- Individuals who wish to obtain an education at a higher level
Total Qualification Time
- Total Qualification Time comprises of the Guided Learning Hours for the qualification and an estimate of the number of hours a learner will reasonably be likely to spend in preparation, study or any other form of participation in education or training, including assessment, which takes place as directed by - but not under the immediate guidance or supervision of - a lecturer, supervisor, Tutor or other appropriate providers of education or training.
- TQT for this qualification is 450 Hours.
- The total credit for this qualification is 45.
Guided Learning Hours
- Guided Learning Hours estimate how much time a mentor, classroom facilitator, or other professional educator spends on average consulting with a student, either face to face or in real-time, to help the student achieve the course's learning outcomes at a satisfactory ;
- Guided Learning Hours for this qualification is 229 hours.
- Each learner must create a portfolio of evidence generated from appropriate assessment tasks, which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes associated with each unit. Upon completing each unit, learners must declare that the work produced is their own, and the Assessor will countersign ;
- The learner will complete internally assessed work in accordance with the qualification specification.
Please Note: For assessment submission and certification, the learner has to pay an additional fee of £250. This additional fee is not payable until the submission of the assessment.
Updated on 03 December, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no specific requirements for our NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration course. This NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration course is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. It is possible to start learning from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
About Kingston Open College
Who We Are
We at Kingston provide high-quality Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) regulated qualification along with proper guidance. We collaborated with recognised awarding bodies which means you as a learner will get the best high-quality professional qualification from Kingston plus a well-recognised certificate required for your current & future career growth.
University Enrolment Benefit
Students of Kingston Open College can use the completion credit to top up in our associate University’s undergraduate as well as postgraduate programs. This will help our students to save up for university enrolment & pursue their careers even further.
Why learn with us?
Our lessons are designed in a way so that learners will always find it transparent & engaging. We follow a few steps such as:
- Your first submitted assessment will be reviewed by our dedicated experienced team before sending it to the awarding bodies.
- After reviewing the assignments we will send them to the awarding bodies;
- If they are satisfied then you will get your professional qualification certificate & showcase your achievement.