Course detailsEnhance your professional skills to a whole new level with the best-selling and award-winning Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced course! Don’t waste time with poor quality training – study the Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and get an expertly-designed, great value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through this Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced training course.
This Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced training course is accredited by the CPD and provides CPD points. Students can expect to complete this training course in around 13 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our course.
This Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of the comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling in this Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced.
With this Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced course, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. This Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced course provides students with an in-depth learning experience that they can work through at their own pace to enhance their professional development. This Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced course covers everything you need in order to progress in your chosen career.
Enrolling on the will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced.
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging content and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Receive a CPD-accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Complete the program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday).
Once you have completed all the modules in the Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced course, your skills, and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you
know if you have successfully passed the Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced course.
- Unit 01: Excel from A-Z Course Introduction
- Unit 02: Getting Started With Excel
- Unit 03: Values, Referencing and Formulas
- Unit 04: Intro to Excel Functions
- Unit 05: Adjusting Excel Worksheets
- Unit 06: Visually Pleasing Cell Formatting
- Unit 07: How to Insert Images and Shapes!
- Unit 08: Visualize Data with Charts
- Unit 09: Excel’s Printing Options
- Unit 10: Benefits of Using Excel Templates
- Unit 11: Working with Excel Datasets
- Unit 12: Excel Database Functions
- Unit 13: Excel Data Validation
- Unit 14: Excel PivotTables
- Unit 15: Excel’s PowerPivot Add-In
- Unit 16: Excel’s Conditional Functions
- Unit 17: Excel’s Lookup Function
- Unit 18: Text-Based Functions in Excel
- Unit 19: Auditing Formulas and Views in Excel
- Unit 20: Excel’s “what If?” Tools
- Unit 21: Welcome to Excel VBA
- Unit 22: The VBA Language
- Unit 23: Writing VBA Code
- Unit 24: Important VBA Tools and Logic
- Unit 25: Excel VBA Loops
- Unit 26: Triggering Macros
- Unit 27: Excel User Forms
- Unit 28: Starting a Career in Excel
Eligibility / Requirements
The Microsoft Excel – Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced course is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study this course, all you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English. You must also be over the age of 16.
About Academy for Health & Fitness
Academy for Health and Fitness is a leading online course provider with an extensive library of over 50 courses, covering a wide range of topics from the Health and Fitness sector. We offer awarding body accredited courses at all levels, for lifelong learners of all age groups who are looking to take their next step up the career ladder. One of the main reasons why we have such a loyal base of learners and constantly growing community is our excellent customer service system, supporting our students through each step of their learning journey.