Course detailsThere are plenty of microorganisms on the earth, even more than our imagination. These organisms such as viruses, bacteria, etc are invisible to the naked eye and many of them are directly responsible for human diseases. Microbiology lab technicians deal with these microorganisms to diagnose diseases, which is why in-depth knowledge of microbiology is required to perform the duties.
This Microbiology Lab Technician course is designed to help learners develop a comprehensive understanding of microbiology and obtain the necessary skills required to be a Microbiology Lab Technician.
In the Microbiology Lab Technician course, the expert instructor will walk you through the major fields of microbiology. You’ll learn about the importance of microbiology in health care and different types of disease-causing parasites as well as the role of our immune system against them. Moreover, this Microbiology Lab Technician course provides an in-depth discussion on antibiotics and anti-fungal medicines used to treat sexually transmitted diseases and prevent parasites.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Microbiology Lab Technician
- Bacteriology and virology
- Parasites and fungi
- Antibiotics and anti-fungal ;
- Sexually transmitted diseases.
- Understand the importance of microbiology in
- Understand the roles of microbiology
- Gain in-depth knowledge of disease-causing
- Learn about bacteria and different kinds of DNA
- Understand the role of the immune system against viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of antibiotics and anti-fungal
- Learn about sexually transmitted diseases and how to diagnose as well as prevent them.
Take steps towards a successful career as Microbiology Lab Technician with this training. This comprehensive training program equips you with the Microbiology Lab Technician and makes you highly employable in this industry. Upon successful completion of the Microbiology Lab Technician course, you’ll be awarded an accredited certificate as recognition of your skills which will help you to stand out from the crowd.
Skills You Will Gain
- Disease diagnosis
- Microbiology specimen analysis
- In-depth knowledge of disease-causing agents
This Microbiology Lab Technician course is a perfect fit for anyone interested in microbiology and wants to make a career in this field. You don’t need any formal qualification to take this course and it allows you to learn at your own pace without juggling your daily schedule.
- Module 01: Introduction to Microbiology Lab Technician
- Module 02: Bacteriology
- Module 03: Viruses
- Module 04: DNA Viruses
- Module 05: Positive-Strand RNA Viruses
- Module 06: negative-strand RNA Viruses
- Module 07: Parasites
- Module 08: Fungi
- Module 09: Antifungal Medicines
- Module 10: Immunology
- Module 11: Antibiotics
- Module 12: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Once you have finished the learning stages in the Microbiology Lab Technician course, your abilities will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice question session, after which you will receive the results immediately.
Updated on 09 August, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
The Microbiology Lab Technician course is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study this Microbiology Lab Technician course, all you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English. You must also be over the age of 16.
About Academy for Health & Fitness
Academy for Health and Fitness is a leading online course provider with an extensive library of over 50 courses, covering a wide range of topics from the Health and Fitness sector. We offer awarding body accredited courses at all levels, for lifelong learners of all age groups who are looking to take their next step up the career ladder. One of the main reasons why we have such a loyal base of learners and constantly growing community is our excellent customer service system, supporting our students through each step of their learning journey.