- Duration: Upto 2 Weeks
Course detailsMental Health is now recognised as an important part of the human condition, and you can help people in distress with this comprehensive Mental Health First Aid course. When you study with us, you'll rapidly gain the knowledge to identify significant neurological disorders and illnesses. Each of our online modules has been written by industry experts.
Please note: This course only gives you the theoretical knowledge that you need to excel in this field. This Mental Health First Aid doesn't entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
After finishing the course, you will be endowed with the necessary skills to identify significant conditions such as schizophrenia, anxiety, depression, and psychosis. You'll also be taught the correct way to approach individuals in the grip of a Mental Health crisis, and how to react to their requirements quickly. Enrol with us to assist those individuals that need some assistance to heal from invisible wounds of the mind.
LEARNING OUTCOMES OF MENTAL HEALTH COURSE
- Understand the significant importance of Mental Health First Aid
- Learn to identify disorders that begin in childhood or adolescence
- Attain the skills to treat major stress and anxiety disorders
- Be comfortable with resolving major personality disorders
- Comprehend the range of possible issues that causes self-harm and suicide
- Acquire the knowledge to prescribe the right medication for a condition
- Learn how to approach and react to individuals in a Mental Health crisis
- Promote positive social attitudes to Mental Health illnesses
Why People Love And Enrol In The Mental Health First Aid Course From One Education:
Instantly accessible IAO Accredited certificate on successful completion of this Mental Health First Aid Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
METHOD OF ASSESSMENT
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for IAO accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you ;
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
WILL I RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally recognised certification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF FORMAT and Hard Copy.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Mental Health First Aid Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Mental Health First Aid Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
MENTAL HEALTH COURSE CURRICULUM
✔️ Mental Health First Aid
- Module 1: Introduction to Mental Health00:13:00
- Module 2: Overview of Mental Health First Aid00:14:00
- Module 3: Childhood and Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders00:13:00
- Module 4: Stress and Anxiety Disorders00:22:00
- Module 5: Schizophrenia00:25:00
- Module 6: Personality Disorders00:36:00
- Module 7: Mood Disorders00:20:00
- Module 8: Eating & Sleeping Disorders00:41:00
- Module 9: Self-Harm and Suicide00:18:00
- Module 10: Medication and Therapy in the Treatment of Mental Illness00:30:00
- Module 11: Social Attitudes to Mental Illness00:12:00
- Module 12: Mental Health Legislation and Services00:28:00
- Module 13: Mental Health in the Workplace00:22:00
- Module 14: Approach and React To People in Mental Health Crisis00:27:00
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
So let's do this! Enroll today and start learning Mental Health First Aid! Updated on 05 April, 2022
Eligibility / Requirements
"This Mental Health First Aid course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
Learners should be aged 16 or over.
Basic understanding of the English language is required to attend this ;
Job roles this course is suitable for:Psychiatrist , Mental Health Professional , Mental Health Counselor , First Aid Trainer/Assessor , First Aid Instructor
About One Education
Whether you’re a beginner aiming to get your foot in the door, or an established professional keeping ahead of the latest developments, our online classes are suitable for you. One Education knows that everyone is different - that’s why we offer a range of learning styles, across a number of different subjects. All our courses offer a variety of learning materials including video and audio lectures, online exams, test areas, as well as traditional handouts.
All courses come with professional accreditation, meaning you can pursue your career goals with confidence in your specialist skills and knowledge
One Education is here to help users gain the practical knowledge and transferable skills necessary to enhance their career. Our training can improve your abilities in business situations, teaching you how to address issues through relevant and industry-specific skills and specialist knowledge.
We believe quality education should be available anywhere in the world. Our classes are taught entirely online, and completion results in a UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification.
- First Aid for Wounds and Circulation Course Line
USD 460Duration: Upto 4 Hours
- Boost Your Physical & Mental Health Course Central
USD 180Duration: Upto 1 Hour