Course detailsIf you've always dreamed of taking that crucial step into medicine or becoming a pharmacist, there's never been a better time to get started!
Calculating ability is crucial, and a firm understanding of pharmaceutical calculations required for safely doing your job whether you're a pharmacist or a technician. Therefore, the Medical Math and Pharmacy Calculations course explain the complex Pharmacy and Medical Math concepts in an easy to grasp method.
You'll introduce to the tools, processes and techniques that help you accurately calculating drug dosages.
This comprehensive course covers multiple modules that teach you how to read and interpret labels, measure and calculate drug dosages in different measurement systems. Updated on 16 November, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Alpha AcademyAlpha Academy is an online learning platform that provides one of the best e-learning experience that you can think of. With a large variety of training courses to choose from, you are bound to find something to suit you. Whether it be to improve your current expertise or develop new skills, we can facilitate your goal. On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.