- Duration: 12 To 24 Months
Course detailsCredit Points: 60 or 120 ECTS
Demographic changes and a lack of skilled workers make HR Management a key competitive factor in companies of every size. Companies need to find qualified workers with the right skills for the job and workers need to ensure they are getting fair treatment by their employers, financial or otherwise. Our online Master in Human Resource Management gives you access to education with affortable tuition fees. It also enables you to profit from the ideal mix of business management, legal, sociopsychological and HR management subject matter as well as giving you the skills to tackle the issue of digitalisation faced by companies in the modern world.
With IU, you not only choose if you want to take a degree worth 60 or 120 ECTS credits, you can also choose specialist electives that suit the topics you're interested in. Updated on 03 May, 2023
Eligibility / Requirements
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- Final grade of at least ""Satisfactory"" or grade C (as commonly used in the and Canada).
- To start a 60-ECTS MBA (One-Year MBA), you need a minimum of 210 ECTS from your previous studies and one year of work experience. You need to provide proof of an additional year of work experience until the end of your programme.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Proof of English skills
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills
Job roles this course is suitable for:HR Business Partner , Recruiting Manager , People Development Manager
About IU International University of Applied SciencesIU International University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we can focus on welcoming international students and providing them with a comfortable way to study that suits their needs. Our courses are all taught in English and the contents are tailored to building careers in an international environment.
A more flexible way to study Designed with an innovative and digital approach, IU International provides accredited higher education programmes with ease and flexibility. When you join IU International, you have much more freedom to choose when, where, and how you study—no matter where in the world you come from. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or October.
Whether you study online or on-campus, boost your chances to work in Europe - Get free German lessons while studying at IU International University of Applied Sciences. See all IU International University of Applied Sciences courses
- Human Resources Management Course Brentwood Open Learning College
USD 280Duration: 80 Hours
- Diploma in Meeting Management Skills StudyPlex
USD 180Duration: Upto 1 Hour